Chapter 41 ~ I'm In Love With My Car

Are all these chapters just Queen songs now?  Ummmmm... maybe?  Well here is part two of Saturday.

 Before Gaara could even prepare, he was bombarded with questions about his drawing, and drawing in general.  They would ask about why he had chosen the desert specifically, how long he had been drawing, if he took any classes, and many more annoying questions.  The group did not give him any room to answer the stream of questions. Gaara had noticed, however, that he was getting glared at the whole time by the only one not asking questions.

     “Hey guys, let’s not crowd the man,” Kirishima finally said, noticing Gaara’s growing agitation.  This seemed to set off the blond pomeranian and also stopped the questions and left them waiting for Gaara to answer.

     “I started drawing today and I just drew whatever came to mind.”  Gaara answered, providing as little detail as possible.

     “Woooow, I see you just be lying to people now.” Shukaku said.

     “Shut up.”  Gaara muttered, closing the notebook.  Boom Boom Boi and company were confused as they had not said anything.

     “That is a lame name.  I think they should be the Yappy Crew or something… it is so much better than your idea.”  Shukaku complained.

     “Um, were you talking to us?”  The sparky yellow one asked. Gaara looked up confused, he did answer their questions, right?  Gaara started to nod, before he realized that he must have spoken aloud while directing his thoughts at Shukaku, so he shook his head instead.

     “Then who-“ The red one started before getting interrupted by the leader.  

     “Hey, Eyeliner boy!”  Gaara looked up at him annoyed.   

     “What.”  Gaara said, having no tolerance for the boy.

     “What do you mean what!  You should-“ the angry boy fumed.  

     “Young students!”  All Might exclaimed, “Class is over and we are heading back to the locker rooms, so you can continue this conversation on the way.”  Gaara had silently got up and started walking away as soon as All Might said ‘Class is over…’ so when the angry boy turned back to the place formerly occupied by Gaara he reeled back in surprise.  

     Gaara smirked to himself as he heard explosions from behind him.  He did not change into his gym uniform today so he just went straight back to the classroom to find a sleeping Aizawa.  Gaara decided to hide in the closet with all of the blankets so he did not have to deal with all of his peers collecting their things.  

     Aizawa found him about twenty minutes later snuggled up with the blankets looking up at the man innocently.  Aizawa let out a sigh and Gaara left the closest to join his siblings standing by the door.  

     “We have to go find Hizashi now, he said that he would meet us here but obviously he isn’t here.”  Aizawa sighed out. Kankuro got a mischievous look on his face.

     “Could he perhaps,” Kankuro began.

     “Yes, he is probably in the staff room Kankuro.”  Aizawa finished. Kankuro’s face grew even more mischievous and he started casually walking down the hall.  Temari shook her head and started following him with Aizawa close behind. Gaara shot one last forlorn glance at the closet of blankets before joining the rest of them.  

     Kankuro’s dreams were crushed yet again as Yamada was struggling to break free of Nemuri’s grip as Yamada was dragging her down the hallway.