Chapter 90 ~ Party Prep and Lesbian Woes

Hey guys, thank you for being so patient and understanding. I have been moved into college and started classes, so everything is scheduled now. This will make it much easier to write lol. I have been so stressed the last week it has been terrible. I hope you guys are all doing well!

"Move! Move! We have thirty minutes to finish the preparations before this party starts!" Nemuri ordered, trying and failing to get Aizawa, Gaara, and Temari off of her plush black couch.

Kankuro had gotten a devilish smile on his face when Nemuri had ordered Yamada and him into the kitchen to make food and Izuku was eager to help out with whatever the woman wanted. That left the three on the couch, who had all decided they wanted no part in Nemuri's grandiose ideas.

"You guyssssss!" Nemuri whined, "We need to make this great!"

"Isn't the people what makes it great? Besides, I don't think a party that is supposed to be a celebration of a new family should include the forced labor of said family." Aizawa grumbled.

"Ok, ok, sorry... I know I get carried away with this sort of thing... I just got excited," Nemuri slumped, putting down the basket of streamers, "Look, I will stop adding the new things you guys don't want, but I ain't taking any of this shit down. That was hard work."

"That sounds fine. Just stop this madness already," Aizawa sighed, getting up to give Nemuri a hug, "I love you very much Nemuri, and I am glad that you are here today doing this for us, alright? No harm done, I'm excited as well."

Temari got up and joined the hug and Nemuri sniffed.

"Alrighty then, I am just going to go and pick up the cake from Agari, that nice bakery owner, and then I will be done. Let me know if you need anything else while I am out!" Nemuri smiled and started walking to the door when she felt a tapping on her shoulder.

"Can I go with you?" Gaara asked, and the pro lit up.

"Of course you can!" Nemuri squealed, and both Aizawa and Temari's faces lit up in alarm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Trouble seems to find you both, so if you don't mind I will come with you to make sure nothing strange happens." Temari narrowed her eyes at the pair, who both blinked innocently at her.

"Of course! The more the merrier... the more niblings the more... uh... nevermind, I will stop while I am ahead. Plus last time was not our fault!" Nemuri protested.

"I didn't say that it was, I just meant that you two attract trouble." Temari grumbled, getting up.

"Ok, ok, can't argue with that! Let's get this show on the road, after all, you don't want to be late for your own party now do you?" Midnight pumped her fist in the air and Temari nodded while Gaara just shrugged.

"I still can't believe you didn't remember the fact you were having a party..." Shukaku snickered and Gaara's face turned into a scowl.

"You are lucky that I am not allowed to come in there right now," Gaara snarled, "but retribution is coming soon."

"Sure, sure," Shukaku waved him off.

The trio climbed into Nemuri's fancy car and they were headed to the bakery. Nemuri and Temari engaged in small talk until they arrived.

The eager pro practically jumped out of the car, not even pausing to lock the car, opting instead to do it while bouncing into the store.

"Why is she so peppy about cake?" Temari asked Gaara who shrugged, "I mean, cake is good, but not THAT good."