Chapter 85 ~ Adoption, But Not Who You Would Think

Hello everyone, sorry this is really late. This chapter was odd to write and not so happy with how the end turned out lol. It was a little rough and it wouldn't cooperate. Probably because I don't feel well and Shinji is exhausted but shhhhhhhhhh like always our pov is all over the place lmao. We hope you enjoy!  (our last day of official  High School is on Thursday... scary)

Izuku woke up only to apologize profusely for the night before, Gaara assuring him there was nothing to be sorry for.

The entire household, despite half of them not being morning people, was filled with almost electric energy as they went about their morning. Yamada, who always lounged about after he woke up, was currently vacuuming.

This irritated Aizawa who had only gotten home two hours ago, and was forcibly awakened by the loud, screaming noise.

"What in the ever-loving fuck possessed you to think that vaccuming this early in the morning was justifiable?" Aizawa growled, eyes red and hair floating.

Yamada squeaked, turning the vacuum off as he whirled around to face his husband, "Sorry Sho! Um, just cleaning up a bit," Yamada giggled nervously, "I know I usually don't vacuum when you are home, I just uh, felt like I had to clean!" Yamada rocked back and forth on his feet as he spoke causing Aizawa to sigh.

"It's fine," Aizawa dismissed, "I'm just going to get ready and hang out in the car. If you need me, just come get me. Do whatever makes you feel better." Aizawa kissed Yamada's forehead and walked past him to go upstairs.

Yamada's eyes teared up and he turned away from the vacuum, going to do something else until Shota left the house.

While he was furiously dusting in the living room, he thought about how wonderfully he was blessed to have an amazing husband.

A loud thumping noise that turned into several as well as pained grunts caused Yamada to run, panicked, to where he had abandoned the vacuum. He arrived just in time to be able to watch as Kankuro arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

The boy stared up at Yamada with his legs over his head and sighed.

"The stairs attacked me," Kankuro stated and Yamada quirked an eyebrow.

"I see that," Yamada replied and Kankuro saluted him but made no move to get up, "Are you going to get up?"

Kankuro made an attempt to shrug, "It's kind of comfortable here,"

"Ok then, I'm just going to go back to cleaning..." Yamada blinked.

Izuku and Gaara were still up in their room, as was Temari, although none of them were sleeping.

After Izuku's apology, the pair had both started looking at what they were supposed to start learning next week. Izuku had suggested it because he wanted to be prepared.

"Hey Izuku?" Gaara asked, not taking his attention away from his book.

"Hm?"

"If you are fluent in English, why are you taking it?" Izuku looked up at Gaara in confusion.

"Because it is a required subject?"

"But you already know it," Gaara argued and Izuku raised his hands confused, "Sorry... if you didn't have to take it, what would you want to have instead?"

Izuku beamed at the question, "I wouldn't mind anything! I love learning, but I would love to take an analysis course on quirks! I was upset when I found out you can only take the class as a third year, that would be so fun!"