Chap 11

Mahira , Zarin and Zaid's look at the Mall ☝️

****************************

Zarin packed the cake and kept it in the fridge as she was in no mood to cut it right now. Mahira too never forces here for anything. Zarin was always allowed to do whatever she wished for by Mahira. 

Zarin was in the kitchen and Mahira was in the living room when she thought of texting Zaid but never wanted to show it as it was special for him. She wanted to see how Zarin will behave this time after seeing Zaid and especially after their morning chat. So Mahira came up with a small evil smile and took her phone and typed. 

Hi, Zara you know today is the princess's birthday so I won't be able to come and meet you as I am taking her to R city Mall in the evening at 5.00 pm we will spend some time then have dinner and come back home by 8.30pm and then press the send button on Zaid's number. 

Yes she typed this message to Zaid and wanted to pretend it was a mistake send to him instead of Zara. 

As she was sure that Zaid would come to the mall to see Zarin which her six senses told her. 

Just after that, she stood up to go into the kitchen but the doorbell rang and she went to open the door. A man in his 30's was standing there in the uniform of a jewelry shop and asked for Zarin. 

Mahira said she is her sister and the person addressed her as Mahira madam. She nobbed and he handed her the small bag and took her signature on the delivery receipt. After closing the door she walked into the living room calling the princess to come there. 

Zarin sat beside Mahira and saw the bag. Mahira told Zarin to remove the box from it and open and see and Zarin did as said to her. 

They grasped at seeing a diamond heart shape pendant and a chain to it. Zarin looked at the card which was in the bag and removed it and gave it to Mahira. Mahira opened it and a huge smile was formed on her lips after reading it. The text of the card said. 

To, 

To, 

Mahira's Princess and MY QUEEN

Tumare dil ko maine apna dil diya hai ushe sambhal kar rakhna apne pass. 

Form ZK.

Zarin took the card from Mahira's hand and read and was shocked. She did not realize when tears made their way on her cheeks as Mahira wiped them off and hugged her. 

Zarin was scared and Mahira knew it. Zarin sobs in her chest and said between her sob.. aapi.. muje... dar...lag.. raha..hai.. kya.. who..bhi...mere...sath.. (sister I am getting scared will he also be..) 

but before she could complete Mahira pulled her back and kissed her forehead lovingly and said, princess, Zaid bilkul waisa nahi hai yakin karo mera who tumhai bahot khush rakhega. (Zaid is not at all like this please trust me, he will keep you very happy)