Part 73

Zaid lifted Zarin and entered the bathroom and made Zarin sit on the stone bench in the glass shower and said

Zaid: Princess, take a bath because though we have used very less form of chlorine in the pool, but your skin is very sensitive so I don't want to take risk.

Zarin nob her head in yes, with a smile knowing how much caring he is, and then Zaid came out and sat down on his knees in the bathtub and pick the hand shower and quickly took the bath.

(The guest bedroom - bathroom - where Zarin and Zaid are 🖕)

After bath Zaid quickly wrap a towel to his waist and saw Zarin also wearing her bathrobe so he open the glass door and entered in and picked her up in bridal style and came out.

He made her sit in front of the mirror on the chair and took the hair dryer in his hand to dry his and her hair.

Zarin was smiling seeing the way he always care for her. After he was done, she slowly stood up on her toes keeping her hand on his shoulder for support and then kissed him on his forehead and then on both his cheeks.

Zaid loved this small gesture of her showing love to him, so he too rounded his one hand on her waist and other behind her neck and then joint their lips. It was a soft kiss, as a gesture of telling, I love you too in return.

After the kiss, Zaid brought both of their dresses from the walk in closet and after dressing, Zaid again lifted her in bridal style and came to the kitchen where Bijan and the maids were waiting for the couple's.

Bijan saw them and a smile came on her lips, even the maids were smiling seeing them, Zarin looked at them and felt embraced, so she looked at Zaid and said

Zarin: Zaidji please put me down as we are already in kitchen.

Zaid smiled at her and slowly made her stand, Bijan walked towards Zarin and hold her face between her hands and kissed her forehead and blew on her after praying few dua and said

Bijan: welcome princess to the lovely kitchen of our house.

Zarin smiled at her and then hugged Bijan.

Bijan heart swell with happiness it was their first hug after Zarin coming to this house after nikha.

After the hug Bijan smiled and told Zaid

Bijan: Zaid beta make her sit on the counterstool.

Zarin looked at them and said

Zarin: Bijan you wanted to know about that bread which are cut in shapes. Give me I will do it.

Bijan looked at her not knowing what to say, when suddenly they heard a voice saying

"Wow, I want to see how you cook bhabhi"

They all knew the owner of the voice it was non other than Saad.

Zaid looked at him and he just gave a smile and walk pass him.