Part 70

Both the Khan brothers entered the kitchen but could not see any one there, so Zaid said

Zaid: Bhaijan, bhabhi (sister in law) and princess both are not here, what do you think, where could they have gone?

Asad roam his eyes in the entire kitchen and then, looked at Zaid and said

Asad: Zaid if they are not here, then I'm sure they are somewhere in this house which is their favourite place and we don't know about it.

Zaid smiled at him and said

Zaid: ok Bhaijan, it means we need to search them.

Asad nob his head in yes, so Zaid said

Zaid: Let's go on mission search, of bhabhi and princess

Asad was shock to hear this statement from Zaid's mouth, if it would be Saad then it was understandable, but Zaid, it was like, the sun has rise from some other direction today, because Zaid was well known for being arrogant and introvert, he would speak only when needed, this was due to being a Mafia King and later it turn out to be his habit at home also, so seeing this behaviour Asad chuckled at him and raffle his hair lightly and smile at him.

Zaid always love when Asad would raffle his hair, or keep his hand on his cheeks, or kiss him on his forehead, because whenever Asad would do things like this it would remind Zaid about their abbu Ahmed. Asad was epitome of love and care for his brothers.

They decided to move out of the kitchen in search of their wives, but as soon as they turn to move out, Zaid again halt and Asad looked at him in confusion and then asked him

Asad: What happened Zaid, why did you stop?

Zaid slowly moved towards the countertop and Asad followed him. They move their gaze on the countertop and Zaid said

Zaid: Bhaijan you were right, they came in kitchen, see this

Zaid raise his hand and showed the washed, cups and saucers which were there, then Asad too lift the lid of the bowl and saw the mashed potatoes filling ready, then Zaid lift the other lid and saw the dough was prepare which was kept for fermentation, Asad then lift the lid of the utensil which was on burner and the aroma of the tea spread in the kitchen. It was still hot so Zaid picked up those, same two cups and Asad pour the tea in it and jumped a little and sat on the countertop and drank while smiling and commenting on it.

Zaid: Bhaijan the tea is excellent.

Asad looked at him and nob in yes with a smile and said

Asad: That's true Zaid, it is awesome.

After they both finished their tea, Zaid wash the cups and kept it, as it was and covered all the lids, and move out of the kitchen to search their wives.

They decided to go in the lawn and search first as there were swings and Zarin was fascinated by it. All the bodyguards, Karim Chacha the driver and Rafique the security incharge were present. They all were whispering and chatting, about the reception, that how well it went, how much Khan brother's being their boss gave them respect etc.

Seeing Asad and Zaid all stood straight in attention. Asad went near Rafique to ask followed by Zaid, but before that Rafique wished him

Rafique: Good morning sir

Asad smiled at him and Zaid just nob his head, then Asad replied to him

Asad: Very good morning Rafique

Rafique saw that Asad and Zaid were searching someone as their gaze travel in the lawn. So Rafique decided to ask

Rafique: What happened Sir?