Part 68

(Different cusinie served 🖕)

The reception went well. Each and everyone was praising the arrangements. It was like a previlage for many people to attend this grand reception. The foreigners who were their business partners or clients also enjoyed a lot by seeing all the food arrangements and the customs. There were counters for different cusinie. Like South Indian, Mughlai, Chinese, Italian, Mexican etc. It was like you name it you get it.

There were various counters for deserts also like hot jalebi with rabadi, rasgulla, gulab jamun with hot chasni, sahi tukda, chocolate muffins, brownie, chocolate mousse etc

There were counters for Mocktails without alcohol. They also served Desi drinks, like desi beer which means Butter milk, khush surbat, and paan shots etc.

Varitey of icecream were there. The chocolate fountain was there between fruits and icecream counter so the guest can collect chocolate syrup in a bowl from the foundation and dip their fruits like cherry, strawberry etc in it with the tooth pick, and also pour chocolate on vanilla ice-cream.

Zaid made sure that at frequent intervals Zarin and Mahira both drink different juices and also have single bite starters which they can hold in toothpick with tissue given along with it, while sitting on the stage.

Saad, Bijan, Rukaiya aunty, Zara, Zoya, Yusuf and Ibrahim uncle were taking care of guest.

It was around at 1.00 am when the couple had their food as the last guest left at approx 12.45 am. The others eat in between while chatting and while talking with guest.

The reporters also took interview of different celebrities, politicians, cricketers and industrialists. Each one praise the arrangements and some of them praise the idea of sitting while taking photo on stage. Few of them had questions but decided to keep quiet and just smile and walk out rather than making any irrational comments and giving media change to make controversy and entering their name in bad books of Khan's in future.

Dr Ibrahim told the bodyguard's Hasan and Hamza to make sure that nobody goes without eating as it was Azad's order. Asad had already booked the ground floor banquet hall for the drivers, reporters along with their cameraman, and the nannies who came to take care of their boss kids, for them to have dinner. There was a play area made and few girls were appointed to take of the kids so the nannies could also eat. As Asad always respected everyone and never differentiated between class and caste. He never wanted anyone to go without having food on this special day.

After all the guest left the venue and then after completing the dinner in relaxation, they too decided to go home. Zaid carried Zarin in bridal style and sat in his car along with Saad and Bijan.

Mahira and Asad left along with Yusuf and Zara. Though their cars were different. As both the cars would be going to their respective houses. Zoya left with her family. Dr Ibrahim left with his wife and grandson Saif.

Asad drive himself as he told his driver Karim Chacha to go home with his family who came for reception.

After sitting in the car, Zarin was so tired that she lean towards Zaid and kept her head on his shoulder and dose off.

Zaid hold her hand and kissed her palm and then, removed his handkerchief and open it, and kept it on Zarin's lap. He, then slowly started removing her hand ring braclet of both the hands by removing the rings first which was attached on the wrist with braclet, he then removed her one side of earning as other was on his shoulder. He then removed her joomar and mang tika by slowly holding her dupata and moving it a bit behind.