Part 54

In the evening Zara's parents also arrived at Khan Mansion and Zara introduced them to all. Mahira, Asad, Zarin, and Zaid were twinning in white and golden color dresses. Saad too wore off white color kurta with waist coat. Zoya wore dhoti pants and short Kurti and Zara wore brown color lehenga. 

The sangeet function took place at Khan Mansion lawn

The sangeet function took place at Khan Mansion lawn. The pink color lights had decorated the lawn like an amazing fairyland. Colors like pink, blue, red, and purple were used. It was given a desi effect with artificial wooden flooring in the center to dance and seating arrangements were made in two styles. One with personal small tents in U shape and one on small wooden cots with pillows. the food was served on the hand carts which were decorated as it would give the effect of Mumbai street fast food vendors. 

Yusuf decides to become the host and he welcomed all of them

Yusuf decides to become the host and he welcomed all of them. Once the audience was seated in their sit that was kept then he announced the dance performance of the first couple that is Mahira and Asad. They both came to the center of the dance floor and the lights were focused on them. Everyone hooted for them.

The couple dance songwhich Saad had decided for Mahira and Asad was "DilDiyan Gallan" of Tiger Zinda Hai. Asad wraps one hand on herwaist and the other he holds and swings together never leaving eye contact. Ahuge round of applause was heard after they completed their performance

Then the next performance was of Zaid and Zarin. They dance on "Mile ho tum humko" by Neha Kakkar. It was Zarin's favorite song from the past one week, as she used to do practice, and also the words had touched her heart as it was true for the situation of their love story. Zaid was very careful while doing his dancing moves with Zarin.  

Saad gave two performances one solo which was on "dus bahane " of Dus movie and one with Zoya that was "chote chote bhaiyo ke bade bhaiya aaj bane ge kisi ke saiya" of Hum Sath Sath hai movie.

Zoya performed solo on the song "Gulabi Aakhe" from the movie Student Of The Year. she was totally in the character of Aaliyah Bhatt. everyone hooted and Bijan rotate money from her forehead after she completed her performance. 

Yusuf and Zara also performed on two most romantic couple songs that were "Tum dil ki dhadkan mai rehte ho and janam janam" it was a mashup

Bijandance with Saad and Zoya on "sasural genda phool" of movie Delhi 6. 

Yusuf asked if anyone wanted to dance and Srushti raised her hand and dance on "kamariya and Makhna." Saad joins her along with Zoya, Zara, and Yusuf. Srushti pulled her husband Charles who later started trying to follow Saad and Yusuf's dance steps.

Once all the performance was done by the family members and then by the guest. The next was a Sufi song performance which everyone likes a lot and then there was the performance of two famous Bollywood qawwali one was "parda hai parda" of movie Amar Akbar Anthony and other. "tum se mil kar dil ka jo haal" of the movie Main Hoo Na. 

After that, they called all the guests on the dance floor and all romantic songs started so the couples could dance. Many English songs were played for dancing.

Everyone enjoyed the sangeet function the food counters were open, few guests went to have dinner and a few were dancing. Yusuf, Zara, Zoya, Saad, Mahira, Asad were attending the guest and Zarin was sitting with Bijan, Rukaiya aunty, and Saima as Saif were not ready to leave her dadi. Saif was Zara and Yusuf's son who was eight months. The sangeet function was an awesome hit as everyone praised it.

The function got over and the guest left. Once there was no one on the lawn then the khan brothers along with Zoya came in. Mahira, Zarin, and Bijan came inside the house early. Everyone went to their respective rooms after having dinner as they could not eat earlier much because they were busy attending to the guest. 

Mahira, Zoya, Zarin, and Zara decide to celebrate their bachelorette party. Zoya brought popcorn, nacho with cheese dip, cold drinks and enjoyed laughing and singing songs and dancing and teasing for their first wedding night.

Saad came to know about this so they decided to celebrate their bachelor's party of his brothers in their living hall. Khan brothers along with Yusuf were there enjoying their party along with wafers, and cold drinks

It was around 1.00 am when they decided to sleep. Zoya and Zara left Mahira and Zarin's room and when to their guest room. Khan Brothers went to their room and Asad took his phone from the nightstand and laid on his bed and text Mahira good night. 

Even Zaid texted Zarin at that same time. Both Mahira and Zarin replied to them and then went to sleep but not before taking a selfie as today they were still Miss. and from tomorrow onwards they will be Mrs. 

Zarin made Mahira dress in her blue dress which was Zarin's favorite and took a selfie with her then they both change to their cotton night suit and Zarin made Mahira wear the silver necklace which she saw in the cupboard and then took a selfie again. Their picture's spoke of how happy they were.

Mahira told Zarin to sleep as they were supposed to go to their apartment after doing their breakfast and they cannot see Zaid and Asad before Nikah so they have to leave before both of them come downstairs.