Part 17

Mahira: But the problem was we cannot keep Zarin alone. So we call Rukaiya aunty who is Zoya and Zain's mother. Along with Zain's most trusted security guard. But in formal attire so nobody could doubt him and Rukaiya aunty with her burkha.

Rukaiya aunty stayed here with us. So that I could go to work and the people who were in their black color tint car don't suspect me and this idea worked. They stopped stalking me after two days and exactly after two days, Zarin became concessions.

A shiver ran down her spine and tears were flowing like a river on her cheeks remembering how she cried and panic in front of them.

Mahira: When Zarin came to concession, she got a panic attack by seeing all of us. She started flinching by our mere touch and started joining her hands and requesting us not to beat or torture her. Seeing her condition we too had tears in our eyes. We knew that it will take time for her to adjust and trust us because she was brutally tortured as there were burn marks also on her skin as if someone had used her skin as an ashtray. There were many small round burn marks all over her body, and an iron rod burn mark also on her left arm.

Mahira was a crying mess by this time. Saad quickly holds her in a hug and moves his hand in her back up and down to console her.

Saad: Aapi please don't cry that time has already gone and you have to be strong for your princess aapi. Please. Don't cry. I request you.

Zaid's eyes were bloodshot red if it would not be Mahira's house he would have thrown everything and anything on the floor by now. His heart was torn apart in pieces to hear how much his love had to go through.

Mahira: Zarin became unconscious after a few moments and Zoya handled her. After almost 3 hours she became conscious again. This time when she opened her eyes she was scared but not like before. I came near her and called her princess and moved my hand on her head. She did not flinch this time but was looking at us with a blank expression. It took nearly two more days for her to speak to us. We use to sleep in turns because we too were scared for her, after her reaction. I never wanted her to leave us. I wanted to keep her with me as my princess.

A small smile made its way on her lips even with tears in her eyes remembering how she wanted her princess her this cute daughter cum sister with her.

Zaid: So did she tell you about those people who use to torture her?

Mahira nob her head in yes.

Mahira: After three days when she started trusting us she told who that man is who not only torture her but also....

She low down her head and tears was falling on her fingers which were on her lap. Zaid and Saad knew what was coming but still, they wanted to listen to her.

Zaid: But also what Mahira?

When Mahira did not say anything and did not lookup. Zaid kept his hand on her and squeeze it lightly to assure her don't worry. Because by now he was confirmed somewhat in his mind what that could be. Mahira kept her head low down and just whisper audible enough to listen in that silent room

Mahira: and R..Ra.. Rape.. her multiple times.

Zaid and Saad both tighten their fist and clench their jaws and Zaid was ready to rip that man who did this to his love. Saad who was calm till now ask in an angry voice.

Saad: what is his name aapi?

Mahira raises her head and looks at both the man sitting in front of her and reveals that person's name. But after listening to that person's name the Khan brothers were a shock would be an understatement.

Mahira: His name is Dilawar.

Saad: You mean to say Dilawar Pathan.

And Mahira nobs her head in yes. Both Saad and Zaid looked at each other shocked. How could he be alive? Was a question running in their mind. Mahira continues saying.

Mahira: do you know there was news of cores of drugs were burned.

And both the brothers nob their head.

Mahira: It was Zarin who did that before escaping from there.

A moan escapes from the khan brothers' mouth in shock. Never in their wild dream, they can see someone like Zarin who could do this.

Mahira: Zarin had heard that nobody was there in the house so she took the advantage to escape from there and ruin those drugs. While running she meets me and this is how I brought her to my house which is our house now.

Zaid still was in shock to hear what Zarin did. He did not speak a word and stood up to leave from there. Mahira stops him by calling his name and he stops in his track but did not bother to turn behind and look. But then what Mahira said next made pull the air out from Zaid's chest. He felt suffocate for a few seconds. 

Mahira: Zaid please bring my princess back I beg of you. She needs me and I need her. Please save her because she is pre..pregnant.

Zaid left the room without uttering a single word. He went out of the bedroom and call Bijan to send Aaliya their maid to stay with Mahira for few days and gave instructions to Hassan to keep his eyes open and protect Mahira and inform him after every hour.

Saad hug Mahira and too left the bedroom as he did not know what to say after hearing this shocking news. Mahira knew that it was a very big thing and nobody can accept someone so broken and destroyed. 

But still, she had faith in Allah and after doing her ablution she came out to do the prayers. Saad came into the bedroom along with Aaliya and introduce her to Mahira as the door was open by Hassan for them as he was sitting in the living room. Khan brothers did not want Mahira to stay alone in this situation and that too with a non-mahram. So they brought their maid to stay with her. 

*********************

hi lovely reader. 

firstly - I would heartily thank queenzumy's lovely sister who was the first people to give such good comment and inspire me to write this story. I would even thank queenzumy for encouraging me to continue with my story  with her comments

secondly - thank you all  so much for your lovely support and making Ya Qalbi reach till 1.1K 

thirdly -  All the characters are fictional. It's just the writer's imagination and creativity. I have no personal intentions to hurt anyone.