Part - 80

Zaid nob his head in yes and continued that from where did he find Saad and brought him back to their lives.

Zaid: As I said earlier, he had called someone and after 20 minutes I saw a man who came on a black colour bullet bike coming towards us. His looks said that he might be a bouncer.

Zaid paused and every one was looking at him in eagerness. So Zaid continued

Zaid: The person who came went with other person who was selling tea on cycle and then talked something.

Zaid paused, so Saad quickly asked

Saad: Then what happened Bhai?

Zaid looked at him and chuckled that even he has become like his princess who is so eager to know about his own kidnapping story.

When Zaid never said anything, so this time Mahira asked

Mahira: Then what happened Zaid Bhai?

Zaid nob his head as yes and continued

Zaid: Bhabhi after few minutes and after discussing among themselves they came back to me and one of the person said

Flashback starts

Person 1 (bouncer): Sir I will take you there, but I won't come inside with you.

Zaid looked at him and then nob his head as yes, understanding that he won't risk his life for an unknown person.

Seeing Zaid nobbing his head in yes other person said

Person 2 (tea seller): sir but there is one problem.

Zaid narrowed his brow's and asked

Zaid: what?

Both the men's looked at each other and then the second person spoke

Person 2: Sir you have to pay 30,000 rupees for it.

He paused to see Zaid's reaction. Zaid kept his face straight, knowing that they will ask for more if they find how eager he is, to meet his younger brother. So he just said.

Zaid: Ok I will give you but, only after seeing Saad with my own eyes.

Zaid paused and looked at them and then continued

Zaid: and one more thing don't try to trick me.

Both the men looked at each other and then nob their head. The first person then spoke again

Person 1: Sir, sit with me on bike, and I will take you till there.

Zaid did as he was told, and then the man kept on riding till they reached the outskirts of Mumbai City. As it was night and then, slowly the sun started rising. Zaid never knew that place but the location mentioned on the sign board was Palghar, which is the outskirts of Mumbai and near the border of two states that is Maharashtra and Gujarat.

The biker took a left turn from the highway, and now the bike was riding on the muddy road of the fields, and later they saw a small house of wood and tree next to it. There was no other place to hide as it was wide open.

Zaid looked at him and he said

Person 1: sir this is the place and they are inside.

He paused and continued again

Person 1: Sir now give me, my money so that I can go.

Zaid looked at him in questioning form and said

Zaid: how can I trust you? I said to you earlier that, I want to see him first and then I will pay you.

That person understood that Zaid won't pay him simply, and to get the money he needs to give the proof. So he called up one of the person from that gang.