Part 51

The new morning brought new excitement to everyone's face. Mahira helped Zarin to get dress. She wore the beige color skirt till ankle length along with maroon color kurti and her abaya and veil. Mahira wore her blue color flora print Punjabi suit and covered her head with the dupatta Asad and Zaid were in blue jeans and t-shirts with a collar.

Zaid brought the wheelchair and Zarin sat in it. They reached the parking lot and a black color Audi RS7 was waiting for them. Both brothers sat in front, Asad in the driver seat, Zaid on passenger, and Mahira and Zarin behind, two cars with their bodyguard followed them.

On the other side at Khan Mansion, there was hustle bustle going on as both Mahira and Zarin were coming for the first time. Bijan was supervising everything. Saad too was arranging rose petals on the floor like a carpet for them to walk on. The maids were doing their work, but when Bijan or Saad would not be there around them, they would start their discussion that how both the would-be daughter-in-law of this house. How would they be in their looks, nature, way of talking, etc.

Aaliya said she has seen Mahira and she is nice but she does not know about Zarin. Their discussion was stopped when they heard the horn of the car. Bijan along with Saad went to the entrance to welcome them and the maids were behind. Everyone was eagerly waiting to see them.

On the way, Zarin told Zaid that she will hold his hand and walk in the house and does not want to go in a wheelchair which he accepted with a smile. After reaching the Khan Mansion, Zaid opens the door of the car for Zarin. Zarin holds Zaid's hand and Mahira holds Asad's hand and entered. They were welcome by rose petals and attar sprinkling on them.

Bijan hugged both one after the other and kissed their forehead and welcomed them making them sit in the living room. The maids brought water along with snacks, tea, and juices. Zarin opens her veil and kept it down and the maids got frozen in their places. They were mesmerized at her looks and her eyes. Bijan fake cough and brought them out of their trance. Bijan thought to introduce Mahira and Zarin to the maids. So she introduced everyone to them to which they greeted everyone with politeness.

Bijan then took all five of them to their room and made Mahira and Zarin sit on the bed along with Asad and Zaid. She told Saad to climb on the stool and open the upper shelf of the cupboard and remove a bag from it. Once it was handed to Bijan by Saad. Bijan opens the bag and removed 6 jewellery boxes and three dresses from it. The boxes had jewellery set along with mang tikka, jhoomar, and a nose ring. 

(The jewellery which Nagma Had kept for her daughter in laws ☝️ - Right side set was given to Mahira and the left side set to Zarin and the middle one was kept for Saad's wife ☝️)