Part 36

( Assume Saad as Shahrukh Khan and Mahira as Kajal during dance in the room ☝️ )

Saad and Zaid went out from the private room to the sitting area where Rudra and Abhinav were sitting. Zaid and Saad were shocked to see Rudra, his pant and shirt had dry bloodstain on them. His hair was messy, the first two-button of the shirt open with sleeves folded till his elbow. Rudra gave the entire information of what happened, along with his wife Hetal's voice recording. 

Zaid just nobs his head and then promises him that he will try his best to find his son in the next 36 hours and bring it back to them.

After Rudra and Abhinav went Zaid and Saad came back to the private room where Mahira, Asad, and his love were. Tension was seen on Zaid and Saad's face. So Mahira asked

Mahira: What happened Zaid?

Zaid told them what all that happened with Hetal Oberoi who is Rudra's wife and also said that they have to go on a search mission now and will not be back till 36 hours or more than that.

After hearing the entire story Mahira, Asad, and Zarin nod their head in accepting that they can go. Zaid came near Zarin's bed and moved his hand on Zarin's head and look at Mahira and said

Zaid: Take care of yourself and princess and don't worry I have double the security in my absence over here

When Zaid was about to turn Zarin called him

Zarin: Zaidji

Zaid stops in track and faces Zarin along with others. So she called him more close to her bed

Zarin: Zaidji please come here.

He went and stood beside her bed. Zarin brought her right hand forward from her side and hold Zaid's right hand in her hand. A shiver ran down both of their spines it was the first time she was touching him intentionally.

Zaid was shocked would be an understatement. Their eyes were locked with each other and it seems time has stopped. He never knew what she is doing but was enjoying her small bold act which she was putting.

Once his hand was in her hand she turns it so the backside of the palm can be seen. Zarin brings his hand near her and said

Zarin: I told you I will think and answer you. So I am giving my answer before you leave.

Saying this she brought the backside of his palm near her right eyelids and his knuckle touch her closed eyes then she brought his hand near her left closed eyelid and then opening her eyes she brought his hand down near her lips. His knuckles were touching her soft lips, though she did not kiss them. But still, her lips lingering over there for few seconds.

Everyone was shocked to see her gesture. Saad could not control himself so asked,

Saad: Hey, bhabhi I have seen this somewhere and thought for few seconds and then said, yes it was Emraan Hashmi song lut gaye, where the bride kiss him.

And Zarin smiles with shyness and nob.

Saad: Wow! Bhabhi nice way of answering. By the way kaha dekha aap ne yeh video (where did you see?)

Zarin: YouTube par

And everyone laughs out loud. At her cuteness and innocent.

Zaid: so princess should I take this as yes, that you want to marry me.

And she blushes in front of them and kept her head down because of shyness.

Mahira came on the other side of the bed along with Saad behind her and Asad stood behind Zaid