Part 34

Zarin felt relief in her pain because of Mahira, Zaid, and Asad. Their dinner was brought by Saad from Khan Mansion. As Mahira was standing for such a long time her feet were getting solvent and Saad saw that. Saad holds Mahira's hand and made her sit first to have dinner along with Asad. Both Asad and Mahira washed their hands and got freshen up.

Asad serves Mahira first and then himself, Zaid and Saad stood near Zarin's bed. Asad too saw Mahira's feet and said,

Asad: Zaid I think you should stay in hospital with Mahira till princess gets well. You come to the office only when it is required and mafia work Saad will handle.

Zaid was thinking about asking permission from Asad for leave in office, as he was the CEO so has to follow protocols. But today before he could say anything Asad himself said and a huge smile was there on Zaid's face. Mahira oppose it saying

Mahira: its ok Asadji, I can handle there is no need to change the schedule of Zaid.

Hearing her Khan Brothers oppose her, leaving no space of argument, and finally, she was left with no choice, except to accept it.

Mahira still made a deal that Zaid should go to the office for at least 2 to 3 hours. This was finally accepted by all.

***************

Minutes pass to hours and hours to days and days to a week.

It was almost two weeks as Zarin was recovering fast. It was like a miracle for Yusuf, Shama, Afreen, and Zoya as doctors to see her speedy recovery as a patient like her takes months. Her recovery credit goes to Bijan, Mahira, and khan brothers.

Bijan was used to make and send soups that were rich in proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, and fibers. Mahira and khan brother's constant support and taking care of her in turns. 

( Private Room No 1 - where Zarin , Mahira and Khan brothers spend their time ☝️ )

She was long back shifted from ICU to private room no 1. Mahira never left the hospital. Forget about the hospital she never left her room, her princess side. She was there 24*7 with her princess in that room. The only time she left the room was during prayer.