Part 49

Saad order dinner for all and everyone served themselves. Zaid shared his plate with his princess and Asad made Mahira eat a morsel because of Saad and Yusuf's teasing. Even Mahira made him eat with her own hands as everyone insisted on her.

After dinner, everyone left. Saad told Bijan that it will still some time for him to come home so Bijan left with Varun as she had to make a list of certain things for wedding preparations

Zaid was sitting on the bed with Zarin holding her hand Saad on chair and Mahira and Asad on the sofa when Saad said

Saad: aapi you make the list of the relatives you want to invite so I will send them the card.

Hearing him Mahira decided to speak what was there in her mind.

Mahira: Saad I don't want to invite anyone. After my parents expired nobody bothered to ask me till today that whether I'm alive or dead. So I don't want to invite such relatives. I'm happy with my small family that is you all and my friends Zoya, Zara, and Yusuf bhai.

It was true what Mahira had said about her relatives as to when Zaid was stalking them he knew about this that none of her relatives are in contact with her. She was left all alone only with the princess in her life and her two friends Zoya and Zara.

Asad holds her hand and gives a light squeeze as a gesture of don't worry we are there. Saad then looked towards Zarin and smile but Zarin knew what would come so she answered Saad before he could speak.

Zarin: Saad bhai even I don't want to invite anyone. As my father expired three years back and I don't want to invite my stepmother. I have only one person to invite as my family and that is Mahira aapi but now my aapi is my bhabhi so I too don't have anyone else to invite. Zaid too squeezes Zarin's hand and then brought her hand near his lips and kissed her on her knuckles. Zarin blush due to shyness and kept her gaze down. On which Mahira fake cough and Saad comment how romantic our cute love birds.

Asad decides to ask certain questions to both today so that tomorrow morning when the wedding planner comes they have little idea of what they want and how they want. Asad told Mahira

Asad: Mahira my jaan open your laptop so we can sit and check the wedding cards which are in trend.

Hearing him Zaid fake coughed and Zarin winked at Mahira and Saad whistle. Mahira too blushes and shyly looks down. So Saad decided to tease her more

Saad: "aye hai" aapi why are you not of my age. I would have proposed to you on the very first day when I saw you.

Asad glared at him and Saad came and sat next to Mahira and hold her hand in his and said dramatically

Saad: bhabhi I guess something is burning. O I see the person next to you is getting jealous and burning hai koi to ice pack Lao. (Someone brings an ice pack)

Asad was glaring at Saad though eh he that is just teasing still Asad thought that Mahira won't be comfortable with it so he fake glare at him and said his name in a stern voice

Asad: Saad

Saad: ha bhaijan

But before Asad and Saad could say something and this teasing goes on more Mahira decided to interrupt them

Mahira: Asadji he is just teasing you. So you please stop glaring at my cute brother.

Saad raised his collar and said

Saad: bhaijan you see now I'm not alone. I have Mahira aapi and Zarin bhabhi in my team. Right Zarin bhabhi and aapi

and they both nob their head with a smile. Zaid decide to stop this fun so he said