Part 19

Zaid and Saad were waiting for the night to fall. It was 10.30 when the Zaid and its team took their position to attack. They knew that Dilawar and his guards might not be prepared and that was true. Dilawar was not at all prepared for this sudden action of Zaid. He had kidnapped Zarin for his reason as Zarin had burned the drugs before running from there. He wanted that revenge. 

Dilawar did not know about Zaid and Zarin's love. It was like a nightmare when suddenly Zaid and his man attacked Dilawar's base. Dilawar took the advantage to run from the back door when Zaid, Saad, Swami, Varun, and others were firing at Dilawar's guards. 

Zaid had instructed his guards early only that he wants Dilawar alive and in case if he runs again then catch him or at least two men alive who is his right hand and most trusted one. Out of one whose name is Shahbaz and second kaliya. 

After firing for nearly half an hour the shooting stopped when they shot kaliya on his left leg and Shahbaz on his shoulder Zaid now could enter the house. He kicked open the door and along with Saad, Varun and Swami and walked in. Whereas Hamza and others were out punching Shahbaz and kaliya.

After reaching inside they started checking each room, every corner for Zarin. When Saad opens a door next to the kitchen to check for Zarin suddenly the sound of ticking started. It was tick tick tick... 

Zaid along with Varun and Swami quickly came there to check if Zarin is there. But instead of her, there was a bomb fix on the wall which would explode the entire house in the next 5 mins. Zaid turn toward Saad

Saad: Bhai dilawar bhag gaya lekin yaha yeh bomb fix kar gaya. Hamare pass bahot kaam time hai bhabhi ko dhund ne ke liye.

Varun: Bhai hum ne sara ghar dhund dala lekin bhabhi kahi nahi hai. 

Zaid: Saad meri baat dhan se suno tum is waqt yaha se sab ke sath ja rahe ho taki tum kal uthkar Dilawar ko pakad sako. 

(Saad listen to meet carefully I want you to go from here along with others right now. So that you can catch Dilawar in the future)

Saad nobs his head in no.

Saad: Bhai mai aap ko chod kar nahi jaunga cahye kuch bhi ho jaye. Hum sath aaye the toh sath jayege. 

(Bro I won't leave without you. We came together we will go together.)

Zaid: nahi chote. Mujse vada karo ki tum is waqt yaha se jao ge. Aur mai tum se vada karta hu ki mai lot kar aaunga tumari bhabhi ke sath. Aur ha agar mai nahi aaya to mujse vada karo tum Asad bhai ka khayal rakho ge or tumari Mahira aapi ka bhi. Un dono ko tumari bahot zarurat padegi. Tum jaldi se jao hamare pass jada waqt nahi hai. 

(No small brother promise me you are going right now. I promise I will come and if I don't then promise me you will take care of Asad bhai and your Mahira sister. They both need you. Please listen and go as we don't have much time.)

Saad was in tears by now. Zaid too wiped his one tear which fell from his eye.

Saad: No bhai I won't go without you

Zaid could not keep himself calm anymore so he yelled.

Zaid: SAAD GO 

Zaid push him so Saad stumble back but Swami holds him.

Zaid: Swami and Varun take Saad and GO FROM HERE. He yelled again

Varun: Bhai I will not leave you it was my mistake and I want to rectify it. I will be with you.

Zaid nobs his head and accepted as he did not had much time to argue with everyone.

Zaid hugs Saad one last time and then pushed him away from him. Swami holds Saad's hand and drags him outside the bungalow near the car which was on the backside of the road which faces the backside of the bungalow and was a bit far from the bungalow at a safe distance.

Zaid was confused that they have checked the entire house then where is Zarin? Suddenly his eye falls on the wall at the end of the corridor the frame on it was slant. He along with Varun quickly ran in that direction. There was a vase kept on the pillar. As soon as he moves the vase a secret door opens to the basement. 

Zaid and Varun along with the guns quickly made their way downstairs. There were many small cells in it and it was dark. So Zaid and Varun turn their mobile torch. When they reached the last cell they saw a human figure lying on the floor in front. When they turn the torchlight completely towards that figure a shiver ran down Zaid's spine. 

He quickly fires on the lock and the lock got open. He harshly threw the lock on the floor and pushed the cell door and entered it. Zarin's hand and legs were tied with a chain and she was completely naked and was bathed in her blood. Varun quickly turns around so he has his back face to Zaid and Zarin. His action was because of two reasons. Firstly he could not see Zarin in this condition and secondly she was like a sister-in-law to him which he would respect. 

Zaid kept his gun on the floor and quickly open his shirt button and removed it from his body and pull Zarin from the floor and made her wear his shirt. 

Varun too open his shirt and gave it to Zaid still facing his back to them, so that they could cover her lower part with it. Zaid gave Varun his gun and took Zarin in his arms in bridal style and started to find a way to move out as the house would explode in the next 40 seconds. 

He found stairs at the other end and the iron door was open of it. It was the same door from which Dilawar had escaped a few minutes ago.

Zaid and Varun quickly ran and they were out of the premises the bungalow exploded. 

Boom.... 🔥

Saad and all others hear the noise and in the next few seconds, the flames was seen in the sky . Saad's heart was pumping fast he was continuously praying for his brother's safety and was spacing on the empty road. Suddenly one of the group members felt like a shadow is walking towards them so he quickly ran towards Saad and said

Guard: Boss sayad se woh aagaye waha dekho (Boss I guess they came, see there)

Everyone turns their head towards the direction the guard pointed his finger.

Saad: sirf ek car ki dim light on karo. (Just on a dim light of one of the car)

Guard: Ji boss (Yes boss)

They on the light of one car and they could see Zaid carrying a girl and Varun along with him moving his head in all directions along with his hand also which held gun for their safety and as a counter for Zaid and to check for his enemy.

Saad: Sab ready ho jao. Hum yaha se nikal rahe hai. (he clap his hands and said all of you get ready we are moving from here)

And they all said in unison Ji boss. (Yes Boss)

Saad also calls his pilot to keep the chopper ready. As soon as Zaid reached near them a grasp left Saad's mouth.

Saad: Bhai yeh bhabhi ko kya huva (Bro what happened to sister in law)

Zaid kept Zarin on the back seat and sat beside her. There was a shawl on the back seat which he took and quickly covered Zarin with it. And sat beside her hugging her. Though he knew this was not right, the situation needed this. Varun sat in the driver seat and Saad on the passenger seat.

Zaid: Varun jaldi karo. Hame jal se jal hospital pohach na hai.

Zaid: Khan hospital se ambulance and doctor airport par bula lo. And Saad pilot ko bolo chopper ready kare. Aur Hassan ko bolo Mahira ko lekar Khan hospital pohache (Call at Khan hospital to bring ambulance an doctor at the airport and also call Hassan and tell him to bring Mahira at Khan hospital)

Saad: Bhai chopper ready hai. Aur Hassan ko mai bol deta hu. (Bro chopper is ready and I will tell Hassan)

Zaid: Jaldi karo Varun. (Be quick Varun)

He moved the hairs from Zarin's face and wiped her face with his palm to see as there were dust and dry sand on her cheeks. Saad mean while talked to Hassan and pilot and in next 5 mins, they reached the place where their chopper was. 

Zaid picked Zarin carefully and made her seat and tie her seat belt and kept her head on his shoulder and intertwine their fingers after tying his seat belt. The others took the roadway. They reached the airport in 30 mins and the ambulance was already there along with Dr. Yusuf waiting for them.