CHAPTER 51

Michael

Her scent was not helping me much and she being close for a while was enough to ignite me and that was just getting way too much because with mum around she wasted both of us closer than before.

After picking mum we all went to have dinner at mum's favorite restaurant we had obviously ordered her all-time favorite items and I was constantly looking at Sarah as she is not a foodie and she eats all light I asked her if she liked what she ate for which she replied that she liked it and I was glad she ate enough.

"Try this" mum said handing Sarah a glass of wine.

"She does not drink" I told mum.

"This is mild plus she should try these drinks they are healthy" mum said.

Sarah took that and took a sip and made weird face.

"Bitter" she said.

"It is better that way" Mum said.

"Should I finish this?" She asked mum.

"Yes" was her reply

She literally struggled to drink that she looked at me for help and I took the glass from her and gulped the whole thing down my throat and Sarah looked at me in shock.

"It is too mild" I replied as she did not know what to ask.

And soon after that it hit me.

Did I just finish that? Did I just drink from the same glass she drank in.

And those thoughts hit me hard and I did my best to ignore it.

We left for home and mum was more excited than me because she thought I might have made changes in the house but I have not it is all the same and Sarah's room was the only place that was altered according to her will.

Soon we reached home, mum looked around and looked at me "disappointing" she said while rising both her eyebrows.

"I like it all this way" I said to avoid conflict with her.

While we were talking that Sarah yawned and to which mum asked her to take rest to which she replied that she was fine Sarah was too sleepy to even understand what mum spoke next.

"You share same room, right?" Mum asked

"Hmmmm..." Sarah hummed because she thought she was questioned, and mum took that as a positive response.

"No, we actually don't" I corrected her.

"What?" was Sarah's question.

"You should sleep now little kitten" mum actually called her that.

"Why is you all calling me kitten me no cat" Sarah was too damn sleepy to even talk now.

"I'll take her to the room" I said and smiled at mum and took Sarah to her room.

"Where are you taking her? This is not your room" mum asked from behind.

"We do not stay together mum she stays in this room" I said mum.

"She was" Mum said and locked that room and asked me to take her to my room.

And Sarah was so sleepy that she was looking at me and mum and yawing and I was telling mum that she was comfortable that way and all sorts of reasons mean while Sarah walked inside my room.

"There! she is fine with it" mum said and left.

Great just great this is the last thing I wanted to happen I will be in jail tomorrow morning for having assaulted a small girl.

With that thought I entered the room and Sarah was sitting on the small couch in my room and when she saw me walking towards her, she smiled at me and pointed out of the window.

"View I love" she said while looking outside.

The sky was quite clear today making the stars visible more than a usual day and she was looking at them like there was something she was trying to find.

"What are you looking at" I asked her.

"Moon" she said, and I could see the crescent moon.

"I want" she said.

"You are too sleepy like you are drunk" I said her.

"Me drink lot of water" she said.

I was wondering why she was behaving like this she was never like this before.

"What did you drink Sarah" I asked her to confirm.

"Water color color water" she said making me a little curious.

"Which color water ?" I asked her.

"Red" she said, and I realized that mum made her taste her favorite wine and she was high on that.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her to see if she was hungry or she wanted something.

Honestly, I really don't know why I asked her that question, may be because I was losing my mind with her being in this situation is the reason, I asked her.

She was simply lying down there and looking out of the window she has made her eye small to get a clear view to understand what it was she looked at something outside and looked for that for some time and then looked at me and laughed and then she repeated the same for some time she was so high that she was unable to re-collect the words to describe anything she just looked at me and opened her mouth to say something then closed her eyes and stretched her eyebrows to relax her eyes and then again repeated that and mouthed something which I did not understand.

While reading her lips I was so mesmerized that I wanted kiss her so bad as her lips had tuned more pinkish than usual and she kept on linking her lips or biting the corner of her lip or she use to suck her upper lip while blinking her eyes.

"Fish me" she said showing me her face, now she had sucked both her cheeks inside and pouted her lips out making it look like a fish, she did all this while I was trying really hard to keep myself away from him for as long as I could yes I was not able to I had my hands wrapped round her and she was moving her head here and there

_______________________________________