CHAPTER 30

HUW

Chapter 30

There you go I'm back with another update

Enjoy reading it.

Michael

It has been a fortnight since that event but I'm still yet to recover from what have happen. A life time has passed where I have only seen the girls fall over me just like that even if I never actually gave them any importance they did come back with the same attitude but also eventually those girls too passed and grew over me, some did not even look at me now as they are happy and doing something good in life.

But why was I not getting over what Sarah did I know what ever she is doing is what I too have planned and I was working on the same until that night I always ringed my mother and told her how this marriage is going no where and we have nothing to keep this going. I had also told my mother that I had not let anyone know that she is my Wife and mother replied, 'great!! You better keep it that way she would get a lot of attention and she will not like that' yes my mother told me that.

I have very straight forward women in my life, where I thought I was too straight forward and at this point I see my mother who is always having an answer for everything.Olivia on the other hand was not like this she was just into her outfits and her make up she had took that to make it her own profession, but she was always calm and never told or answered me anything she was just silent and would do her thing and let me do mine.

But now I'm exhausted from thinking of this women she has only few things to do in life; eat, sleep, do her studies, come to office get back home do her assignments and yeah how can I forget talk to herself. She talks like it is her daily routine and that she has some kind of appointment to self and that will never, mind you never be cancelled I sometimes feel she has some mental health and she needs a doctor and that too really early and if that won't happen she might just be in a very big problem.

While all this have been running in my head I see that she is not even avoiding me she is all normal like nothing ever happen and she seems to be so easy going that it has made me more curious I'm sure there is some serious issue with me as well, I too I'm in need of a doctor.

Or ... we both just need each other....

No no that is not what is needed as an answer now. I need to control on myself an on my thoughts.

This conference I'm attaining right now, I tell you man who the hell even created this one I mean all just sit and listen to one person talk and what ever this person talks is just right in front of us as an agenda it is not just a simple agenda it has everything in it still we get to listen to this man and who knows why? To make ourself look more professional and that isn't even required like no requirement just simply waste of time.

Great just great I'm now talking like her great someone please call a doctor it is an emergency here.

I'm criticizing my own company's conference I need help.

After that seemed forever this gathering came to end and now after greeting all when I looked at my watch it was time that I be in the interns work area. Yes, I have been doing it now as well after she made me look like a jerk, I'm still doing this, where is my self-respect all gone, gone to God knows where.

I sat there looking at her and she was as usual busy in her own typing and I was not pretending that I was working today, I really did have work, so I was too much into it and did not notice the time and once I wrapped the work I cross checked my watch to found out that it was already late and we had to get home and I went on looking for Sarah.

She was still working with the coding team and I could also see that guy Lime there, he too was there and seemed busy but with some other work and after a while he walked towards where Sarah was sitting to talk to her. He stood next to her near the table and bend over and before he could hit her head with his head she quickly moved and saved herself. I so very wanted to rip that Lime guy's head off and if I did that, she would be like I would have done it better.

"So, you two go together what's the reason behind it anything romantic?" that Lime dared to asked her.

How could I listen to all this obviously I was nearby but since I have been so good at pretending, I did that in the corner while I heard all what they spoke.

"Does it look like I'm by any means bound to answer you" she replied with a wide fake smile.

I really loved that smile or her, and oh her answer was so damn on point that I honestly could kiss her right there in front of him but she, Serah gave an answer was so awesome

It was time I step in and that's what I did, "Shall we?" I asked her.

She packed up and starting walking while I stood there watching her walk, also I just leaned a little to that Lime guy and spoke, "Don't even think of it, she is way too difficult."

I stated him and walked.

Was I jealous? damn that she knows how to handles freaks like him and ME.

______________________________

***************