CHAPTER 49

HUW 49

Michael

I was very much sure about what I was doing and things going in wrong direction made me do something real quick I could not stop myself from doing this and I was sure about this and once I be sure of somethings there is no turning back no matter what.

I called my media partners and told him to flash this news to almost all the big news agencies that I was married and will soon reveal my wife's identity. I was smiling when I said that, and it was enough to acknowledge that my decision was right.

As soon as that new was out the first call as expected was from my mother.

"I told you she was perfect match, what do you say I'm right or I'm I right" my mum greeted me with that statement.

"You always right" I replied.

"So, did you tell her how much you were in love with her?" she asked me.

"Yes, just last night" I stated.

"What did she reply?" she enquired.

"She was shocked but was calm at the same time she confessed that she does not want to take this so fast and that she respected my feelings and would stay how she is also will take some time" I told mum.

"Great, do you need some help?" she asked as she wants to see us together very soon.

"No, mum I do not want to scare her she is too young for this" I told.

"Fine then I can at least visit you guys" she said.

"You are always welcome" I stated.

We ended the call and since dad was away for some work he made sure he dropped me a message that read 'Happy that you took this decision your mum was not wrong after all and I too like that little girl'

The tiny little girl, I thought what her reaction on this would be I'm sure she will start her explanation on how she did not reveal this to anyone, poor kitty of mine.

I drove home and once I was out of the car and walking towards the door, I saw Sarah calling me and I was sure that she saw the news by now.

I entered the house and saw her looking down and was in deep thoughts that she did not even notice me there.

"How was the exam?" she heard and ignored.

She is trying to figure out how all this happen.

"Hmmm... I think it was not that good, I will not appreciate that Sarah I can't see bad grades I'm warning you" I told and made sure my voice was loud for her to hear me and also to make things seem normal to her.

The moment she saw me she spoke "I swear I did not tell it to anyone I have been home, and you too know this right then it is impossible that I would have told this to anyone"

While she said all that she was running out of breath.

"Breath" I told her to make sure she does that.

"Did you see this?" she asked me and made sure that the volume was high enough. She really thought I was not aware of it.

"Yes" I replied, and she looked at the TV again.

"Michael, I swear I ...

"I gave them this information" I stated.

She was looking at me in shock as she was not expecting this also she was not aware about this she thought that I will never let people know.

"Why?" she asked now with a calm tone.

"I wanted to Sarah" I said.

She seems exhausted and sat back on the couch and I walked to sit next to her.

"All this is going too soon for me to think of anything" she said.

"Then don't think of anything you concentrate on your exams that is more important now and like I said already no bad grades I won't appreciate that at any cost" I said.

"It was good I got enough time to get all answers almost right" she answered to my question now and seemed relaxed.

"Almost right, what does that mean?" I questioned so that I too look like I was keeping it all normal.

"This was the first time I had an online exam what do you expect me to do" she said.

"I'm sure it was just like any other exam" I said.

"It was good, and I will score good grades I do not like to hear a lecture from you on my low grades" she complained.

"I say it for your own good Mrs. Smith" I said that to see how she reacts.

"I'll pass out with good grades; I do not want to show the world that you are married to a dumb person" she made that statement that made me more than happy.

I smiled at her and meanwhile she ran to Liza to tell her about the whole wedding thing after me she was quiet close to Liza and that was cute and soon I got a text from mum that read ' pick me at 5AM, I want both of you hear' to which I replied ' sure thing'

I informed the same thing to Sarah and she set the table for dinner and we had peacefully and went to our respective rooms to sleep and I was now not liking it that much.

I mean the world knows that we are together, but I should give my kitty some more time.

Also at the same time I love the way Sarah took all this so light I'm sure she is too nervous with all this out in news and mum coming home still she tries to keep her calm and handles things better and at her age this is the most mature move she does.

And this just makes me happier and more satisfied for the decision I have made. Now I can take her with me every where I go with zero hesitation and I can also make sure that people around her knows that she is mine and no one can ever even think of ever hurting her.

_________________________________________________