CHAPTER 37

HUW 37

Michael

The next morning, I woke up with a light head. I looked around to find that this was not my room and I wondered for a while where I was that is when I got a flash back of what had happened last night. It was the most beautiful feeling, but where is she, I immediately thought of that and started looking for her. But she was no where to be found I then went out to look for her and she was sitting on the kitchen platform and shaking her legs while talking to Liza.

I walked towards her and asked her, "when did you wake up?"

"while you were asleep" she replied but she was not looking at me.

"We need to talk" I stated.

"talk" she replied, more like commanded.

This girl just pretended like nothing ever happen and nothing ever mattered for her I knew she would act this way and I did not want, to ruin the morning and simply left the place. And started walking back to my room.

"talk talk" I heard a voice from behind me and to my surprise it was Sarah.

"we could talk there as well Liza would not mind plus she is one person who does not likes gossip, trust me I have tested her myself. I have told so many things to her and observed she have never said anything to anyone, nor she likes to. A very perfect maid. I like her, you should too." She said while looking at Liza in the kitchen.

I looked at Sarah and wondered why is this girl like this, she never stops to surprise me she is always exploding all sorts of sparks and make me astonished all the time.

"I slept with you last night" I came straight to the point.

"yes, so?" she questioned so casually like it was nothing at all

"so, I expected to see you first thing in the morning" I said and looked at her.

She stood there thinking for a while and said, "you came you slept nothing happened between us for starters, and please don't expect that I would be still sleeping in the position with you until morning. I really don't like it that way, also it is not like a beautiful movie scene where the guy wakes up to see the lady right next to him and breathing lightly so please that's never going to happen the moment you were in deep sleep your grip was loosen and I escaped from the hold walked to the solo couch and slept there peacefully and because that solo couch is places in a place where we get the most of the light, the bright light woke me up early so I came down to have something and help Liza." She explained the whole thing.

"Anything else that you want to know?" she asked me.

And I just nodded my head in a no, and she walked back to kitchen and enjoyed her conversation with Liza. I just stood there watching her as to what is with her why is she this way. She really lacks in emotions or she does not have any at all, or she has trained herself so brilliantly that she makes sure to fool all with her emotionless attitude. She slept with me for at least sometime still she is behaving like nothing happen this sleeping with a guy thing really changes the emotions in some girls and here she is pretending like nothing happen and it is all normal.

Why this behavior is it because she wants to avoid me. If she had to avoid me why will she keep me informed about everything. She texts me when she reaches university when she leaves to office when she punches in to office and like now when I just walked out of the place she came and told me everything more like enlightened me about us just keeping this marriage for the heck of it and there was nothing between us no relationship just plain thing.

I do not want to just keep it that way I wanted more from her, but she. I just pushed all those thoughts out of my mind and simply concentrated on work that has come my way now, we have some new clients and they need all the work at perfection, June recommended this new clients and they are just the right people I wanted to work with and expand the business I also took this project so that I keep myself away from all of this Sarah's thoughts. Work can do that a times and that is only way to keep myself away from the thoughts and false assumption.

Once this project is finalized, I will finally speak to Sarah about everything and sort it out I will also inform mum enough of all this. No more Sarah.

Lime.

After that day Sarah has been avoiding even any eye contact with me, she is not aware of what she has got into she is making me crazier than ever, and what is with this Michael why does he even look at her the way he looks at her, he gets drowned so much that he won't notice people noticing him.

But what I need to be happy about is Sarah does not even give a damn about his stares. But that she does not even give a damn about me as well. The more she avoids me the more I get aggressive for her. She will have to pay for what she did that day she just flew from that place leaving me thirsty it was the dose that kept me easy on her if it was not for the dose, she would be screaming her lungs out.

The thought of it just gives me a very high level kick, plus now that there is some other person as well who wants to keep her away from Michael things have just got more interesting and my God what an amazing plot we have to trap her and I'm just waiting to execute it out so that I get my satisfaction and the other person gets Sarah out from the way.

Now all I need to do is apologies to Sarah for my behavior and plead her to forgive me and get a little closer to her and once I gain her little trust, I'm good to go and execute the plan.

Finally, Sarah entered the University gates and I ran towards her to show that I was truly unhappy with my behavior and blah blah blah...

Let's do this.

***********************

________________