CHAPTER 41

HUW - 41

Michael.

I got busy with all the work and today I had to review a few projects and update some of my clients and I also had to get some information from the accounts department so I ringed them instead I thought why not go there and while I collect the information I could also appreciate them for the work that they have done. I left my cabin and went on to meet them in fact I got a meeting scheduled with them and had discussion of all sorts of things that needs improvising and asked their opinion on the same. To my surprise the new candidates had more innovative ideas that could reduce a lot of human efforts.

The only motive I always had is to make sure I adopt all the new tech but at the same time I could not let the talented people leave just because we have the tech support sometimes people perfume way better than machines and I have a lot of examples for that. Similarly, I can also get people and machine work hand in hand to take the best of both resources and utilize it for the common good. Henceforth that's what the company has always been working on and these young minds have great ideas to get all this together I was really impressed.

When I listen to these people talk, I always remember about Sarah who is equally innovative she is great at what she does and the enthusiasm she has to learn new things is something I can never overlook. The immediate thoughts of her quickly censored my brain that I was missing her, and I checked for my phone to call her. I could not find my phone and that's when I realized that I had forgotten it on my office.

I concluded the meeting and asked my department heads to take immediate actions to some of the ideas. That motivated everyone in the room. Once I wrapped that I rushed to my office and checked my phone to see a few messages and missed calls from the guard I hired for Sarah.

Panic hit me and I ringed him and walked out of my office on the way I saw my PA, "cancel everything for today" I said her and walked out of the building and that's when the guard picked the call and told me how Lime tried to talk to Sarah and how they both went inside and told me that Sarah slapped Lime as he was talking to her all the nonsense that was not appreciated by Sarah the moment of hear that she slapped Lime the only thing that popped in my head was my kitten was getting her nails out, and I was happy and to a level that I did not listen to what he had to tell I thanked him for the information and ended the call and drove to Sarah's uni.

Once I got there I saw Sarah come out and like always she did not notice me and walked on the pavement trying to call someone I wondered who she was calling, once she places the phone on her ear my phone started to vibrate and the thoughts that she called me made me more happy and with that thoughts I missed the call because I was admiring her while she tried to call me desperately.

I took the car next to her near the same pavement, but she was not interested to look I also pulled the cat window down but nothing she simply walked and did not look at me. I hot out of the car and walked towards her and once in was close enough I realized that she was perfectly close to my chest and that when I got closer to her ear and whispered "Zoned out again" she jumped and walked behind and was about to fall when I held and pulled closer to my chest. She lifted her head to look at me and I could see that her eyes we're normal that meant my kitten did not cry and if I could notice a hint of tear I would make sure Lime lost his breathing rights permanently.

"You scared me" she said.

"You did not answer me" I said reminding her that I asked her if she had zoned out again. I gave a pause and continued "Not every car that is following you is of some murderer or any stalker, sometimes it can also be a protective husband" I explained her and I made sure in add the word husband for her to know that I was not going anywhere not now not never this was meant to happen and this stays the way it is.

"So, why did you call me" I asked pretending that I was not aware about what happen.

"Lime followed me yelled my name and asked me stupid things, I slapped him and told him to stay away I got all my class schedule changed so that I don't have to share my class with him. He also spoke about what we both are and told me that you took me in as an intern not because of my capability but something else. I warned him to stay out of this. I did not tell him or anyone that we are married and that you are my husband or I'm you wife" she said all that happen in the most summarized way that had covered everything I love the way she tells me everything and the way she explains like I'm some person of importance and the word wife from her made me loose the self-control a little and I simply did what I wanted to at that very moment.

I gently took her hand and pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead and hugged her and kissed on her head. It was my way to make her feel that she was safe and she was always going to be safe with me, around me or should I state that her husband is always going to make sure she is always safe and is secure with me. Nothing can take her away from me now not even her and not even myself. I'm done running away from that one person I always wanted to be with.

It was already decided that I had to be with her I was already in love with her when I saw her for the first time in her cousin Olivia's birthday party it was long back then when my heart had already take her as mine and my soul was sealed with her.

I love Sarah

I'm in love with my wife who has been unknown to many and it's time the truth is out.

With that thought I hugged her more close.

_____________________

___________________