CHAPTER 11

11.

Michael

It was all done and decided some people had already left the place, thank god for that. Only a very few people were in the guests list now Vlad and Bruce's family, my family and Olivia's parents. And I made sure all the others got the legal notice to forget what had ever happen here because I did not want anyone to know about anything. As much as I wanted to get away from this, I was here all trapped, and I did not know I was not feeling so bad after from deep within.

Suddenly I could see her walking down the aisle with Taylor and she was not in a proper wedding gown as well, she was dressed as bride's maid though. She had no other option but to do this, but she could have stopped this they were not even her parents unlike my mother she was not dealing with a strong person like my mother. I don't know what made her do all this she could have at least backed off somehow. She could have told them number of reasons and walked out of the situation. But she is still here and I don't know why but I am sure she was also talked into this in some or the other way. To be honest with my self she does not seem like some.gold digger or any opportunist to me like mom said she could have left from here the moment she saw that letter there was not need for her to be here and face all this yet here she is doing things that she does not seem convinced for, was she asked to do all this as a payback for all that her uncle and aunt have done after her parents death. She looks like she is simply trying to return the favour and do this for now and get out of this situation immediately.

Everytime I look it her I just want to grab her by her waist and assure her that everything is alright and she need not worry about anything in this world. I want to take care of her look at her every second of my life be there for her provide her all that she ever wanted ask her to just sit there in front of me and breath for me. Ask her to sleep next to me so peacefully that I get rid of all my stress just by looking at her sleep. I want to hug her so tight that she lets out all her sufferings and loneliness and say her that I'm there for her every second of my life.

Woah!!!!! All that isn't that too much for someone I met only twice now why do I have such a strong pull towards her all the time I simply look at her. Why has she kept me occupied so much. It's like she has wrapped me around her fingers and I'm just letting myself flow with the flow

And I don't understand what my mother saw in her that she thinks that this girl is right for me. I don't understand this whole thing it's just way too much for me to take in, for a day. I really must keep reminding myself that this is a wedding my wedding and I'm supposed to marry off without even wanting to do so. This was never what I planned for; this was not any one of us wanted.

Before I could think of anything, I heard the priest and that pulled me out of my thoughts. When everything was done. She was standing next to me and since the priest was aware of all that happen, he gave me a glance like he was asking me if I was going to do this. I gave him a nod in agreement. He then looked next to me to see Sarah and she was not even looking up she was almost reached my height almost may be because of the heels and when I managed to look closer she was in flats that meant that she was almost of my height yet short. She did not even lift her head to even look at me, the priest looked at me and I just had a blank look and nothing else. He went ahead with his part.

The whole time I was looking at her from the corner of my eye she had no reactions, nor did she lift her head up. Soon the priest announced, " I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride now." I just looked at her, she had her head down the whole time. I looked around and my mother caught me and she had a smile that I had not seen in some time and I was happy to see her that way I smiled at her and went back to look at Serah who was my wife now my hands automatically went to lift her veil.

She panicked and looked at me and I saw her cherry red face. Her eyes were in tears and they were red.

Her whole face was slightly red especially her little nose it was red like a cherry on the toppings of a cake. She seemed like she was in so much pain. And I could feel that pain like it was mine. I felt like something stabbing in my chest as I looked at her face.

I was completely drowned in her and I did something I thought I was never ready for. I pulled her from her waist and kissed her. I could only feel her lips and her body that was shivering on mine, I held her close and continued kissing her. I was kissing her to make sure I'm comforting her and letting her release all the stress she might have had all her life.

May be this was meant to happen, maybe she was after all meant to be mine.