CHAPTER 53

HUW 53

Michael.

I woke up to see her still sleeping and snoring a little she has this cute little snores that she does while she is in deep asleep wine did make her sleepy and a little crazy I looked at her and there was a strand of hair on her face and I tried to move that and she woke up scratching her face.

"That itches "she said.

"You were snoring a minutes ago"

"Yes, may be but you decided to wake me up by doing that" she complained trying to open her eyes wide.

"I thought the hair was disturbing you" I said.

"They are my hair if they irritate me, I will brush them off my face all by myself" she said. Pulling herself up the bed.

"Sorry" I said.

"No problem I'm up now" she said.

"Can you come back I want to sleep more" I requested her.

"You sleep and keep that body weight of your' s all by yourself." She said while getting inside the bathroom.

"I'm heavy?" I asked her just to tease her more.

"You are a man elephant" she yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" I yelled.

"You wish" she yelled back yes in the most sarcastic way.

I love this conversation I have with her she seems to be irritated and sweet she does not yell at me often yes but sometimes I screw things she does yell at me a lot and I love her more then.

We got back to our daily stuff mum wanted to prepare everything that was eatable and Sarah was done eating too much still she made sure she tasted everything mum made for her I saw them enjoy each other's company and that made me feel happy it is not all the time that you can see two women happy with each other's company not that I'm blaming any of the women but seeing your mum and your wife at such good terms of bonding really means happiness.

Amidst of all these I had almost forgotten that the threat on Sarah and on my company has not been dealt with still I had to deal with those imposters and that made me a little worried and I got back to my study and started to look at the possible ways to keep them away, and get them caught so that all this never happen in future.

I was busy with my work I was trying to break the shield that the attackers had built to keep me away from some of the confidential information of my company. I had got all my resources deliver their best, still I had not found any solution all this happen after I put few of my office employees on break as I thought they were the one involved in all this is was very complicated I had to pick one thing at a time and my most important priority was Sarah's safety and I had to get that sorted at the first and I totally got myself work on this.

I was too busy to may be hear a knock and so is why someone was yelling from outside the door, and that someone was Sarah she rushed in and asked me one very stupid question.

"Are you dead?" she yelled.

"You wish for that?" I asked her.

"I would kill someone with my bare hands if I had to, but you do not top that list" she said.

"But I do exist in that list, don't I? I asked.

"First of all, I do not have that kind of a list and second of all you will never make to that list." She said and came to investigate what I was working on my laptop. She has been asking me what is it going on with the whole hacking thing is working and I have told her that I have that all under control, but she can sense my worries.

"That seems important" and she took that laptop from me.

"I told you to stay out of all this." I said.

"Yes, I got that at the first time, but all this is too exciting to keep myself out of this" she said.

"But all this will stress you too much" I said.

"Ah.... I have been through much more than this and that is fine, but yeah for now even you need to close this as mum wants you down for the fat meal preparation.

"That again" I complained.

Mum has this crazy way to get family together she thinks cooking can get family more closed than any other activity not sure how that makes sense, but it is cool, and I have enjoyed it since a kid.

"Hey, that is a way to get the family together and I think that is great." She said.

"How do you know that it is to get the family closer? Did mum tell you?" I asked her.

"Nope I figured that out plus it is also an idea that I too had" she said making me smile wider.

"Well then we can handle this later come let's cook" I yelled.

"Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and ran out of the room after placing my laptop on the table.

She ran to the kitchen she literally ran there.

"So, what else do you wanna eat my little munchkin" mum asked, and I could not believe my ears.

My mum already had a nick name for her.

"I want to have a cake" she said and that was it we were all working on preparing whatever this mum's little munchkin wanted.

Soon we all got busy with mum taking over the whole place and assigning jobs to all and we all were into it and had fun in no time we were baking and making one big fat lunch for ourselves

Dad was getting back home, and he wanted to come straight to my home and then mum and dad would fly back to their I don't know may be the 26th honeymoon. I'm not so very proud child of parents who still have their honeymoons planned. I look up to them when it comes to love and the person who has motivated me to be successful at this whole love thing is none other then Sarah.

I had all sorted for today we were just to chill and have some good time.