CHAPTER 32

HUW 32

Michael

I was suddenly in a state where my senses stopped working for a while, I could think of nothing, but Sarah I could feel going all blank for a moment and all I wanted was, to see her. We had arranged for the meeting for the interns for reporting their progress in work, I immediately asked one person to check on her, but I was informed that she was not yet in the office. I did not know why I was feeling the way I felt was Sarah in trouble, I hopped that she would be fine and went to the meeting room to have a discussion with June about the updates.

Once I was in the room, I roamed my eyes to check on Sarah, but she was not there I asked one of the interns to check on her again, and she left to get her. I was now getting desperate to see her. I could not wait more and was heading to check on her myself, but for my luck she was walking into the room herself I was relieved seeing her, she looked at me and I again sensed something wrong but had to look away to avoid people's reactions on my actions.

I confirmed the updates June had and walked to where Sarah was sitting she had a pale face and I wanted to know the reason I went near her and placed my hand on her shoulder, she jumped and stood from the chair and stood at a distance and was breathing heavily while she held a fake look of she was fine.

"You people carry on with the meeting I need to have a word with Sarah" I said that and took her wrist in my hand to realize that her hands were freezing I was never this worried before as much I was now I just gave her a glance and took her out of the meeting room. I made sure I was not suffocating her hand mean while I wanted her hands to get back to normal temperature. I called June and told her to cancel all the meeting for today.

I took her to my cabin as I could not wait to take her home and talk to her there as it would take more time. I made her sit on the couch and sat Infront of her on the tea table I took a glass of water placed there and asked her to drink it. She was in deep thoughts and was not able to take a sip, "Drink Sarah" I said her and made sure she drank enough water.

I then placed that glass back on the table and held both her hands, she was freezing, and my rage was equally heating up. I had to stay calm around her and not rush to anything unless I get her talking. I brushed her hands with my thumb and could feel them getting warmed up a little. I looked her straight into the eyes and asked "tell me everything"

I asked her and she just looked at me and took a deep breath and said, "Can I get more water" I immediately handed over her the water she drank it and then placed it on the table herself. She sat back and I held her hands again and looked at her.

"I really don't know how all this happen I have always kept my distance from him" I knew that all my doubts were all getting cleared I was unfortunately right about what I thought. Lime misbehaved with her.

"He was all over me and I could not even do anything thanks to some disturbance we had that allowed me to escape from him" She said and I was now simply trying to keep my anger low because I did not wanted to scare Sarah.

"Sorry I... I'm talking about..."

"Lime I know that" I cut her off and spoke.

"Should I get him expelled or should we take some legal actions, or I can also get him stuck in the most illegal way possible" I asked Sarah how she would want to see him suffer.

"None" she replied.

"You want to let him go that easy, or do you think I will let him escape that easy." I asked while I controlled my anger.

"No Michael, that is not what I want, plus if you take any action people will get suspicious and all this can bring out the truth of our marriage and I don't want that to happen." She said and took off, more like pulled her hands out from my hold and sat back.

"I don't care if the reality of we being married is out, I just want to make sure he gets paid for his mis behavior" I said.

"I care, I care a lot I do not want anyone out there to know the reality of our relationship I'm not ready for this and I will never be and why should I, this means nothing to any of us and we need not take this to public ever and as far as Lime is in concern he is done this for the first time and he was defiantly not in a normal condition when he did all that, if this gets repeated I will deal with him in my way. I know I was worried, and I wanted to talk to you about this I did wanted to tell you this but since the meeting was going on, I could not talk to you anything about this. I had also decided to tell you later but not with the intention of you reacting in any way and resolving this issue but with the intention of just keeping you informed. I do understand that this relationship means nothing to us but somewhere you have all the rights to know all this is the only reason why I spoke to you about this." She explained herself. And looked out of the same glass window she likes in this cabin and said nothing.

I sat there looking at her and was both angry and frustrated I would not mind people knowing about our marriage anymore I don't know when my decision on this marriage hiding thing was changed but she is still where she was, Sarah has not developed anything for me or towards me. I remember those days when I told her about not revealing about our marriage to anyone. I don't know how many times I scared her while I told her this and I don't know how many times I threatened her not to reveal it to the public for fame and spotlight.

I have gone ahead with all this, but Sarah is still there where it all started. And I truly do not like this I cannot see her still stay there. I don't know if I was now angry or upset but I just wanted to stay here around her to at least make her feel my presence though she will never need it now.

________________