CHAPTER 19

19

Sarah

All these days seem to be so long, and I had all my time wasted in all this and I'm missing my studies. I just need to get my head back to my work and also the last 2 years requires internship and I had all my terms set with the Morgens and my internship was to kick start soon but all this landed me in a stupid situation like it was waiting for me to come.

I had a very awesome time in my life who thought I would be married to such a stubborn human and this marriage would turn out to be such a secret mission like no one even allowed to talk nor I'm allowed to tell anyone, anyhoo I'm no way interested to be known as a married women that's like so ewww... Like I never even wanted to marry I kept so many people away from me saying that I'm lesbian like not for all but a few here and there who were bugging me more and I just wanted to be away from them that's when I got this amazing idea and it did land me in a lot of problems because eventually all got to know that I was lying and people were almost about to kill me. I still remember the way I had to run from one cafe to another just to save me ass. It was the amazing fun.

Oh how I miss all that and then the wedding announcement I was so excited that I'll get to play the bride's maid and all that but see where I landed, like my thoughts flight got a crash and ruined my whole life and all my plans went down like a crashing plain that had nothing left but the black box that being my mind which had all of the ideas still ready to be executed.

Got to do hell lot of work so I think I'll just get there and get some sense full work and leave all the rest on myself again as I should be handling it anyway. I quickly dialed the number to my university back at Australia and enquired them about the way to apply for my transfer or my leaving certificate.

To my surprise I was told that, they had a branch of that university here in London as well in fact it was just inaugurated a year ago and had seats in my field the transfer was not a long procedure and also my 100% scholarship would again continue here as well. All this made me happier and I was not just excited I was so happy that I was ready to throw a party for self for myself alone like I always do.

Well then I got the address for the uni (short for university) and headed there all by myself it was actually amazing to explore the new place and was fun to travel alone, I do that a lot actually just head some place all alone and have the most amazing fun of my life.

I reached the uni and it was truly amazing it had all the old and new architecture included making this place most amazing and the best part of this uni is that they had a big library and it was so amazing it was huge and had books from all streams the roof of the library was of glass and gave the perfect light for reading and to add up to the amusement it was open for all like not just the uni students but for all of them. I wanted to spend the whole time here but soon I realized I had to get the transfer formalities done and head back to the house as well once I was done with my transfer work I came back to the library and grabbed a book and promised myself to be here for only an hour or so and then leave. But that did not work out I was so drowned reading that I did not realized that it was so late that I forgot everything also forgot to check on the time. Once I checked the time, I quickly grabbed my bag and boarded a cab and reached house at around 7:30 PM.

I went inside only to find an angry look Michael who was in his casual attire and looking at me like I was in trouble, I scanned the whole place and I could not find any destruction that was caused by me.

Before he could tell anything I quickly spoke as fast as possible, "I have no idea what I broke or misplaced something I'm a little clumsy and I'm not use to stay at such amazingly well decorated place so I have no idea what goes where so if anything that I have done I'm really I'm sorry"