CHAPTER 43

HUW 43

Random Person

I had made all the plans things will work out in my favor alone now all I have to do is make sure things fall in places in time and the timing needs to be perfect at any cost because I cannot just relay on this Lime anymore.

"Just pick the damn dress and come here in 15 min, I don't have time for you and your bulls**t reasons" I yelled at Lime.

I just did the last minute check on all the things and went straight to the ladies wash room to change and once I was out I saw Lime had already been at the spot and soon I went there to start the drama I saw Lime entering the conference room and I followed back and once I was there I started.

I soon started to unbutton him and he was on in no time like what a desperate human was he anyway it was just working in my favor and I quickly got on the table and undressed my self and we were actually putting up a great show and I made sure I the moans were louder to be recoded in Lime's phone I soon dressed myself with my previous dress and rushed out of the room and rushed to the fire exit stairs before anyone saw me, soon Sarah came there Lime played the recording of the moans at the highest volume as pre the plan while he grabbed Sarah inside and made sure he tore her shoulder sleeve immediately and put her on the table in the most odd way.

Soon the manager of the floor Mr. Thompson came rushing to the room and turned on the lights and that's when I too rushed back to the place and I must say Lime had pulled this part really well I soon came at the spot and stood there.

"What is going on here?" The floor manager yelled seeing Lime and Sarah is that state.

"I don't know I was here because......"

"I do not need any explanation you both leave the office now" Mr. Thompson interrupted Sarah with so loud voice that poor Sarah jumped.

I made sure that someone had Michael informed about this and to my shock he did not come to the spot and Sarah simply walked out of the room so did all. Once we were all out we saw Michael standing he looked like he was waiting for all to come out as soon as he saw Sarah's torn dress he quickly took off his blazer and put it over her shoulder and told her that she leave the office and go home.

The way he behaved so calm I was scared that he got to know who did all this and the moment I thought it was a defeat because Sarah was trying to tell him something and to my surprise Michael yelled at her, she immediately walked out if the place.

Michael walked towards Lime and just when I thought he would punch his face he with a very calm tone asked him to leave for today and to my surprise he tapped on his shoulder while he said that Lime left and Michael asked me and Thompson to meet him in his cabin.

Michael

It was just another normal day and I was too busy with the work I had a lot of meetings lined out I had a busy day and June was also on her annual leave and not sure how she took off today and I quickly started my meeting one after the other and soon I got a urge to talk to Sarah and when I checked for my phone it was not on the table I searched for it and I thought that I had felt it in the house and when I thought I should check on that I got an immediate call on the skype from one of my clients that I could not ignore and I soon got busy with that and once that was done it was 4 PM already and I knew Sarah could be here in some time and I soon went out.

I went to the floor where the interns usually log into but I could not find anyone there I actually did not see anyone there I got curious and ringed the floor manager from the landline there and I could hear someone yell in the back ground, "what is going on there?" I enquired.

"Sir you should see it yourself" He told me and I rushed to the place and once I reached there I saw everyone gathered there like there was some kind of an exhibition and when I walked closer I saw Sarah coming out of the conference room and her eyes were all dried she has a red nose and that's when I realized that she was trying to control her tears. When I looked at her closely I saw that her sleeve was torn like someone ripped it off and I soon took off my blazer and put it on her shoulders and asked her to leave that minute to home, "I can explain all of this" she said and I got more angry.

"I asked you to leave this minute" I yelled at her and she jumped and walked out.

"Get back to work" I made sure all were back to work, and I asked the floor manager and June to come to my office immediately.

I walked to Lime, "you too should leave for the day" while I said that I slightly tapped his shoulder.

I rushed to my office and to my surprise my phone was on the table I did had time to think much on that and I ringed my driver and asked him to take Sarah home and I ended the call with the driver only when I was assured by the driver that she sat inside the car.

"Call me once she is inside and no one is taking her anywhere out neither to her university nor any of the library" I stated and ended the call.

I ringed at home and gave instructions to Liza that she feed Sarah food and make her sleep and stay with her in her room and not do anything else but stay with her until I was back.

Once I was done with all the instructions, I heard a knock and it was Thompson and June. "Tell me everything" I said to both.

"Sarah and Lime were making love in the conference room I know they are both adults and have their own life and can do anything they want to, but this was not ethical at all." He said.

"I was there too I saw that they were oddly close" June stated.

"You were on a vacation" I questioned June. I don't know why she was at the office though she was on leave.

"I had left my wallet at my desk yesterday and I needed that so I had to rush here while I went out I saw all the people gathered there and had to stay at the scene" she explained.

"Leave" I said to both.

"And yes Mr. Thompson, trust me Sarah knows nothing about the love making I know it way too better than any soul on this planet." I stated and turned to look away from them.

"Send me all the CCTV footage for the day" I ringed my security and instructed them.

Why would all this happen now why... how can she even......

My mind just stopped thinking of anything when I heard that one statement.

I mean how could she even think that I would need an explanation from her why did she even tell me that I think it is me I might have not assured her that I trust her enough.

"It is time Sarah, it really is the right time" I said to myself and left for home.

____________________

******