CHAPTER - 55

HUW 55

Michael

I saw how curious Sarah was in nabbing these imposters she had done the whole research and got a person who could help her he on the other hand knew another person who was helping them and this guy Aryan has a great knowledge of all this. The other unknown guy was something I was having super fun about.

She told me to let me in the firm's secure system and I did that she was on the system the whole time she patiently waited for the window to be available and after a healthy 90 minutes wait she and Aryan got the heads up of 10 minutes about when the imposters were to change the system set up.

"Woah!!!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible" Sarah yelled to Aryan.

"Heads up this is totally crazy" He replied from the other side.

"This guy is really awesome" Sarah appreciated that unknown guy who had taken the responsibility to track the time when they would switch their system set up.

And that was it she was drowned in the laptop she used all the combinations and used the application that was made by Aryan only to nab them.

They were soon unlocking their whole system and the best thing was those imposters could not know that this was happening to them nor they would do anything about this and that was why all this had to be done before they could step in, because once they got in it would be impossible to nab them again.

Sarah was all set to get them nabbed they had the cyber police already in so that they also get all the information.

It was more than 30 minutes now.

"How is this on for so long?" Sarah yelled to Aryan.

"The unknown guy is holding this open" Aryan confirmed.

"I want to meet this guy in person" Sarah exclaimed in excitement.

"We sure will" Aryan sounded excited too.

Soon it was 40 minutes and these people had their location and the whole system of there was under their control.

"Woah this is insane" Aryan yelled.

"What happen?" Sarah yelled back still looking into her laptop all shocked.

"He locked it" Aryan said.

"What!!!!!! are you serious?" Sarah yelled.

Their 3rd partner had locked those imposters from their own system and that was impressive but Sarah was too happy for all this she and Aryan took over all the information and hooked out all the legal and valid information held up with them to the cyber police in no time they were all nabbed in their apartment and all this information was shared to this two by the cyber police who arrived immediately at imposters location.

"We defiantly need to meet up" Sarah told Aryan.

"I want to meet this guy and you" Aryan said.

"Yes, we should but do you have anything on him? Sarah asked.

"Should we track him?" Aryan asked.

"Yes please" Sarah replied.

And now they were trying to get the identity of the 3rd person and they again worked on that for another 30 minutes.

"Anything there? Aryan asked Sarah.

"Nope" was her reply.

"Oh wait. The address is being tracked" Aryan yelled.

Sarah and Aryan were too curious to know the third guy and I finally got on my system.

"Sarah is this......"