CHAPTER 20

20

Michael

After that conversation with her yesterday I feel so much relaxed now. I think this was our very first proper and informative conversation ever. I was dead worried to know that she was not home, this place is all new to her she has no friends, nor she know anyone to just go out by herself how stupid of her to do such a thing. I was about to go find her when the guard told me she was here. I had already asked them to keep an eye at the entrance and let me know if they see her.

I was to yell at her the moment she was in but I don't know what was up with me the first thing I saw was her eyes I just wanted to check if she has been crying or anything happen to her for which she would be worried but I could not figure out anything. Also I noticed that she has very beautiful eyes. They were dark brown, and they are pretty and, they spark each time she sees something that adores her.

From the information I got from her she is still studying, and she is 19 great... just great I'm I like an uncle to her she is like 8 years younger to me like almost a generation gap. But that should be fine right.

Again.... Not again this girl cannot get on my nerves now she is something I know also she is seeking too much of my attention I'm not supposed to be doing that. I need to concentrate on all this work I have also I have new interns coming in and my father would just not allow me to stop allowing these candidates as he thinks the young minds need a good direction and that's how the internship is still prevailing in our company and I cannot do anything about it. A few universities are also linked and last year a new one has linked as it showed us the potential candidates that are capable of lending new ideas.

Once I checked the list of universities is when I realized that the university Sarah is has been linked to the company and she was also talking about the internship so that means that she might be getting to intern in our company. Is she even aware about this or should I tell her directly? Let's see if I have received her application for the internship.

When I checked the applications, I could not find any of the applications that had her name. Just when I was checking all this my phone ringed and it was the detective who was working on getting information on Sarah.

"Yes" I said while answering the call.

"She was studying at the university back in Australia also she has very few people in contact and she was to get her internship started at the Morgens. This is all I could acquire as of now sir, since she has a very low profile getting more information might take time. " He said.

"Sure, take all your time" I said and ended the call.

This information is something I already had. The new Information was that she was to get the internship from the Morgens, well that won't be difficult I can get them transfer the internship to my company and that won't be difficult because we have good relations with the Morgens in fact we had done a few projects together. So, I immediately asked my PA to do the arrangements for that.

She really did have a low profile, also the fact that she had very less contact with her family made things more suspicious. Now I should wait for the university to send in the application which they might send soon and then let's see how Miss Sarah will stay away from me.

Now the time is come where I'll show her what I'm, enough of the whole attraction thing now it's time to get some evil out. She is always a happy go lucky person now I'll show her how week and unimportant she is to me to her family and to herself.

I'm done with her now and now I should put in some sense in myself as well. She is acquiring my mind way to quickly and that's making me more attracted to her. Get her working under me screw up her life make all this be very professional but I'm I being a coward now with all this plans.

Damn!!!

This women, she is making me to get down to a level that I have never ever been before I don't like being this way I was just best in doing anything without anything lame and this low, but here I'm getting myself to a place where I should not be, why is all this so complicated I never ever asked for all this and I damn this things man.

Fine I'm going to be a jerk so be it. Once she is out of my mind, I can head start my life again. Like the way it was way before Olivia and Sarah. But there was nothing that she has done wrong and whatever I might do would can just be mean and baseless, I can just get all this right and sorted but all this is way too complicated then I know I don't know what's with this girl that I get attracted to her so easily like I'm being pulled to her with some kind of a magnetic force. I need to push all this back and focus on what I do best. Let's wrap Sarah's matter as soon as possible and get back to my old self hard and bitter.

"Sir the dinner is served" Came a voice from behind the door after a knock.

I pushed all her thoughts and went down for the dinner where I saw Sarah standing next to the table and like always talking to herself. I don't understand why this girl is always talking to herself. I really want to know what is that she has so much to talk about and why does she talk to herself. She looks the cutest when she is talking to herself like all the expressions that she gives.

Damn it...... Michael enough I said while slapping myself mentally.

"Oh, you arrived, I was just leaving" She said.

"Why? " I asked.

"You like eating alone don't you, you asked me to get the food to my room last time" She said and reminded me about that. That again reminded me of the posture she made that day like she did not even care about me telling her that. While I was thinking of that posture, she actually made that posture again, she just lifted her shoulders and put them down and started to walk.

"Sarah" I yelled.

And she jumped from my voice and turned back and looked at me.

"Stay" I said.

And she made that posture again and came to sit on the table. You see that is how she is I mean why wouldn't anybody get attracted to her. No wait why the hell will anybody be attracted to her won't they know who they are facing. I'll rip that person into two even if they have any kind of attraction to her.

Arggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Stop it already.

I told to myself and focused on the food and unfortunately also at her. I said that to myself more like warned myself and moved tried to move away from her thoughts, but what happen I ended up staring at her the whole time at the dinner table and was having a little hide and seek with her so that she does not catch me looking at her. I think I decided not to let her take over me and instead of keeping her out of my head I had in my head the whole night.