CHAPTER 34

HUW 34

Michael

She diverted her mind from the tension and took herself out of it herself obviously with her humor and her attitude of not keeping self-tensed so much,I wonder where she get the attitude from, it is some rare quality I have seen in her. She keeps a lot to herself and sometimes I also feel that she wants to tell a lot of things but she holds back. She looks sometimes take a deep breath and when I think she will talk she simple nods her head and looks down or any other place to just avoid the conversation. She has a big trust issue with people, she gets back from her uni and sits on this one couch and puts her head back and close her eyes and lays her for a long time and I love looking her in that position she has this long neck that is worth craving for and sometimes she just sits on the couch and pulls her legs close to her chest and plays with her leg toes while thinking about something and when asked he replies that he is not thinking or anything. She is either too empty and has nothing else she is a heavily filled and hesitates to spell anything. This women will be my doom someday.

Also when I asked if she wanted to be part of the project she did not hesitate, let us see how it works and how would Anna and Snow want her in that project as much as I know those two are very particular about all this and would really take some time to trust people, now it is all up to the ladies how they want to pull this off.

We reached home and Sarah went to her projects and assignments and I rang Bruce and he added Vlad in the conference.

"Hey men how are you guys?" Vlad yelled.

"How did you know that Michael is on the other side?" Bruce questioned.

"Who else would be at this time, plus you always get a call from Mick and you add me in" Vlad explained and that was true we would always do that even before sharing a hi or hello Bruce connects him in, and we do all sorts of boy talks.

"Well that is great that you are aware about this concept" I replied.

"So? What are the plans? where to this weekend?" Bruce asked.

We always get in touch about the work only during the office hours and if anyone of us call after office hours it is to plan about the weekend. We make sure all our plans are cancelled and we boys head somewhere out to chill. But this time I was not having any plans and these two thinks that I have called them for that reason, but that isn't the thing.

"So how are the ladies?" Vlad asked pulling me back from my thoughts. And that's when he reminded me of Sarah and the whole wedding drama.

"She is awesome" I replied and really have no idea how that came out of my mouth and as soon as that was out there was dead silence like those two stopped breathing.

"Are you guys still on the call?" I yelled.

"Yes" They both yelled.

"Good to know that Mick" Vlad spoke first.

"But what is going on is everything alright are we talking about Sarah here?" Bruce wanted to confirm.

"Yes, we are very much talking about her and I even called you guys because of her" I stated.

"Dude I'm not going to be a part of this Snow will kill me" Vlad told.

"Mick you very well know my history about this whole separation thing and I'm really worst at that" As soon as he completed the statement, we both burst into laughter.

We always laugh together on this Joke in fact all the four of us, Vlad, Snow, Anna and me. Bruce is that one dumb person who planned to divorce his beautiful wife on the same day they got married. Later he started hunting her down and kept her in house arrest. That really was a very bad phase of his life, but since Anna was done listening to this guilt from her husband again and again, she made fun out of all this to make sure Bruce stops feeling guilty.

"The same joke isn't it?" Anna yelled from the phone.

"Why would these two laugh, so hard then" Snow yelled from the other side and we laughed harder.

We all exchanged the laugh and I continued, " Actually Sarah went through the project papers that were in the office and she found some flaws and she wanted to talk to the leads of the projects to ask them why were they so irresponsible about the whole documents laying in my office so casually. Also, she would be a great help. So, wanted to check with you guys and the leads if they are available any time to come down to the office to meet up."

"I'm in" Anna yelled.

"Tomorrow" Snow continued

"Perfect" I concluded.

"Hey......" yelled both the men.

We laughed and then spoke about all the other things and hung up.

That's how this usually ends. These two men have made sure they get their wives involved in the calls that they have had with me since the marriage to make sure I do not take any odd decision and I have always been fine with it because they anyway would tell those two later so I really don't mind that.

They all agreed to come tomorrow, and I had to plan things accordingly for tomorrow.

"You are watching any comedy show?" Came a voice from behind me.

When I turned to look it was Sarah. "Talking to Vlad and Bruce" I stated.

"So, are they free tomorrow?" she asked with no other quires.

"Yes, they are and so are their Project leads." I confirmed.

"Cool" she said and left.

How can she be so cool about everything all the time? The more I get to know her I feel she has created a boundary around her and made sure no one enters it; she makes sure that all know her the way she shows herself. Her cold hands that I held today gave me a confirmation that she needs warmth more than she knows and also may be more than I know.

________________________

*********