CHAPTER 39

HUW 39

Michael.

When Sarah came in, I was too scared to even show it to her because I did not want to scare her too is the reason why I was in the call and acted normal. When she told me all that I was super angry at the same time I was a little happy to have lost the thinking ability there. But what made me angrier and got me back to asenses was she fearing that jerk and deciding not to go to uni.

What is up with me why I am telling uni now. Anyway

I said her all that to make her strong as a woman she cannot run just because some jerk mis-behaved with her. As much as I want to kill him, I really want Sarah to learn to fight her fear for him she can at least take a step ahead and I will do the rest. I made that statement and simply concluded the conversation. I got up from that place and made sure she gets some sense into herself.

"Can I ask you something? " She said.

"Yes, go ahead" I replied.

" I know we would not be together for a long time and all of that, but will I be allowed to tell you everything that happens with me starting from my whereabouts to whatever happens like the other day and everything else that I want to share? " She asked.

"First things first, whatever happen to you the other day will never ever be repeated again in fact you will never ever allow that to happen again and that's totally your responsibility, nobody can just do anything like that to you so you better be cautious anything happens like that kill that person if you have to but don't you dare be scared. Secondly you can tell me anything you want to and any time you want to no matter what happens I'm always there to listen to you" I assured her.

"So, can I go do my coding practice? " She asked in excitement.

"Yes go, don't zone out" I said her.

"Never I'll be very cautious, and yeah thank you for giving me this advice that will put some sense in my silly brain I will definitely follow it all. I'll go do some practice and learn some hacking this time" She said and left.

And I was thinking of keeping her out of my mind. She could have simply gone home and like always spoken about her problems to her own self like she always does. Yes, I listen to her very carefully when she is talking to herself she discusses all the problems and it's solutions and sometimes she even talks like a stupid to make herself laugh and get herself out of the stress she has due to the problem. But this time she came to me and told it all and told that she wanted to change the uni, I would be the happiest person if she is away from that jerk but unfortunately as much as I want to hit him to his death, I can't let Sarah live with all this fear she has within it would not take me a minute to rip his head off but that way Sarah will never understand and learn the lesson that she should be learning from this one plus she needs to stop zoning out all the time.

As much as I love seeing her talking to self and getting solutions out herself I also at the same time want her to know the world and it's reality 19 years being alone is not easy but she needs to learn thing I'm sure she was never told what to do and how to do and that's how the only person she ever trusted was herself but now when I see her talk to me with so much details about what's in her head and the way she gives me all the clarifications I simply love that fact and her question if she could share things with me has taken me to cloud9 she is not going anywhere I'm not letting her go anywhere she stays and she stays forever even if I have to forever just look at her and give her advice on how to be better I'm always going to make her stay. I had forgot that she being my Unknown Wife is for the world not for me, she is my rightfully wedded Wife and I'm her Husband her Man and nothing is ever going to change this.

Mum was right she was right Sarah is just imperfectly perfect for me. I could spend all my life teaching this little Wife of mine how to be a better human with no hesitation. It really is high time that the news is out so that people like Lime understand that no one can lay their eyes on her, but before that I need to make sure Sarah punches some sense out of that Lime guy.

Random Person

"What do you mean she did not talk to you and left? " I yelled at this stupid man.

"I tried to, but she won't" He replied.

"Don't you like her, don't you want to get her in your bed don't you want to do all that was left incomplete the other day" I said to build in some temper in him to keep him focused on Sarah.

"yes, I want to" He stated.

"Then go talk to her" I said and hung.

When she came to the office, I wanted to rip that Lime's head off and put some sense in him how the hell can he simply let her go and not get her talking to him.

It's getting harder for me to keep Sarah and Michael away from one another I need to make sure they do not get close because that will not be good for me or my boss he would kill me I need to serve him to get myself out of this trap and I cannot for once do any mistake. It was too easy all this time until Sarah got in, I could make Michael do anything since his thoughts are shifted to Sarah, he zones out but, in her thoughts, and that's making him be more careful at work. It's not liked the way it was before it has all changed now, I don't know why he is concentrating in the work more than before he does get lost in some thoughts, but every time gets back to caution. But anyway, I think I will have to take her out from his life to keep him away from her.

Let's see how long this Lovey dovey are going to hold on to each other.

__________________________

********