CHAPTER 24

Serah

The classes were already done, and I had to head to the company for my registering purposes. I took the first bus to the Office of beast or should I give him a name for a remainder let's call it the Beast's cave. Catchy right? I should be a tag line creator. Anyhow let us concentrate on the internship now.

The company is quite nearby, and I won't have any traveling issues. Well here I'm and I must say this place has amazing interiors it has a huge reception area; I wonder why they had such huge space maybe they have mini get to gather here.

I then looked at the ceiling and it was equally beautiful, I turned around and glanced everything and my eyes suddenly landed on Michael who was standing at the reception desk crossing his hands the moment I saw him I don't know why but I slightly jumped he looked at me in shock and I walked towards the reception desk.

"Done, looking?" he questioned.

I nodded my head don't know if it was a Yes or No., I hope he got his answer.

I was asked to fill in some details and they gave me the access card, once I received it, I turned to look at him.

"Is there anything else?" I enquired.

"No" He replied.

And he walked ahead of me giving me a hint to follow him. I did the same and walked behind him.

While we were walking a person yelled from behind, "Sir!!!"

He turned around and looked at me and I looked at him and walked moved aside from him to give him the view of the person who was calling him out.

He was still looking at me and I soon caught a new amazing site to view, that view kept my eye contact away from him.

The person who yelled his name came running towards him and that dragged my attention to Michael who was still looking at me. What's with this person looking this way all the time.

The person came running so hard that he lost balance and was about to fall on me and in just no time I was pulled towards Michael and he dragged me away from that spot where that person was about to fall.

I don't know what happen to that guy as my whole focus was to get rid of Michael's grip. While I struggled to get out of his grip, he asked me, "are you okay?"

"You are holding me so tight, and expect that I should be fine"

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

"I'm good" I replied looking at the worry he had on his face.

"A big fan" I heard a voice of a person.

We both looked at that person and he happen to be the same guy whom I banged into in the morning. How I remember because this person had clearly mentioned that he too was an intern in this company so keeping this human face in mind was a nonsense requirement.

"Thank you, but you almost created a huge mess here, please get your registration completed and we shall meet soon." He said him and I was stunned, how can this person talk so politely to anyone.

Ok I'm not judging him, but he has always been so rude to me, what do you expect from me.

While I had all this thought in head, that person told me, "Hi" I replied with a smile.

"We are getting late" Michael told me, and we walked to the lift. Once we got into the elevator, he punched in 13th floor.

"How do you know him?" he asked me the question.

"Same uni" I replied.

"How long do you know each other" he asked.

"I don't know him, but unfortunately I happen to run into him while downloading my favorite movie and that is how he told me that he too was interned in the same company, so I had to remember his face."

"Such a small catch up with him and still he had that bright smile while talking to you?" He questioned.

Wait that was not a question that was a clear taunt, how could he.

Arrrghhhh I just pushed all the thoughts behind and looked at him and he was expecting an answer from me, instead of answering him said, "We arrived the floor"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow and walked out of the elevator. Once we were on the floor there was another huge space which was occupied by a woman and there were other two rooms which I presumed to be the meeting rooms.

We walked a little ahead and arrived at a big wooden door and once he opened the door I the most beautiful view, I could see the whole city this place had large look through glass wall which gave an amazing view I walked closer to it to get a clear view and I was literally touching the glass and feeling like I was actually touching the whole view. The clear sky was just adding to the view so much I was so drowned into this that I did not know what was going on around me suddenly I left a sharp breath followed by "Keep distance from him" I heard him whisper near my ear.

I jumped and turned back to see him standing right next to me. I looked at him to look at me back having some weird look plastered on his face.

"I mean it, stay away from him" he repeated himself.

I gave him a question mark look and walked to another huge glass wall to view the beautiful sight and I almost forgot what had even happen a few minutes back. This view was so breathtaking I could not get myself away from it. I always wanted to see the cities from height but I'm also scared of heights but this was just perfect.

___________________

What's the confusion with all this behavior change?

I wonder

Hehehehehehe

Thank you so much for the support

Sorry for any mistakes

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.