CHAPTER - 17

17

Sarah

Now that I was all alone here with this beautiful lady Liza, she was so amazing, and she had all the information required about this place.

"How did you like this place madam?" Liza asked.

"First of all, my name is Sarah so please stick to that and second of all this place is amazing" I declared.

Even if this place was owned by the person who was God knows what he is to me... It was amazing, and I really liked it.

Then I was asked to pick a room for myself, so I went on to look around. Then I found this very bright and amazing room it also had a little swing in it. So that was it, I was settling to it and this room came with a big study table that was perfect for a messy person like me. So, my room was all settled I had it arranged to my convenient, like getting the clean sheets, moving the unwanted stuff to a corner and rearranging all the stuff in order. Once I was done doing all the arrangements, I heard my tummy make 'growwwllllll' sound and I was sure it was hungry as I have been working for so long like longest time. Once I looked at the wrist watch I realized it was really late in the evening and that is why I was feeling so hungry also because I travelled in the morning and suddenly do all this work is the reason why I was more hungry.

Nothing new I have been skipping lunch, breakfast, dinner all my life so that's nothing new and I'm fine with this hunger, but I really was hungry this time. I went down and looked at the kitchen which again was huge I was wondering why don't they have the dining table inside than having a whole room for it like it's space saving thing you know... Yeah but look at the house does it even need space saving. Just when I was thinking of all of this, I noticed some movements around me and the moment I turned back I shouted.

"You scared me" I told to Michael.

"I scared you. You need to start living in this world rather than another world of yours to make sure you be aware of people around you" He again delivered the lecture like always.

"Sorry I was just thinking about the space saving " Did I just say that.

" What?! " He asked

"Nothing important, do we have anything to eat here 'coz I'm starving after the whole work I did to my room" I said.

When I looked at him after completing the sentence, he had an angry look on his face. What the hell did I say to make him angry now.

"Do I look like a maid to you? " He asked.

"No" I replied.

"Good, don't ask me anything that makes me look like one, also if you are hungry you have a whole kitchen in front of you, cook and eat. Also, this is my home and not yours, so you better stop calling that room as your room 'coz it isn't. I'm I clear" He said all that like a warning to me.

"Okay.... " I said dragging the k....

"But I'm still hungry" I stated.

He looked at me like he wanted to tell something and came a little closer to me and just yelled. " Liza, is the dinner ready already! "

What is with this guy he could have yelled from a distance; I'll lose my hearing power if I stay any longer here.

"Done sir" She said from behind him and we both walked to the dining table.

"You don't have to yell that way; I almost lost my hearing ability" I said almost sounding funny.

"Why are you here? " He asked suddenly turning around. I pointed at me stomach.

"Liza will get it to your room, I can't share the table with you" He said in the most aggressive tone ever.

"Okay" I said pulling up my shoulders and turned around and walked straight to the room. I waited there for some time and then Liza brought food for me and I thanked her also I insisted her to have with me, but she said she could not eat then as she had some work and left. Once I was done eating tummy full, I went to the bed which was so soft and awesome that I was fast asleep.

After sometimes I could hear a crack somewhere in the room and that woke my beautiful sleep. When I woke up, I saw a shadow that's when I knew I was all dead and I was in hell like I had always imagined I'll be after death. The shadow got a little closer and I freaked out even more. And once it was at an extreme closer level, I hit the bed lamp on and shouted and shut my eyes and shouted and shouted. While I was shouting, I could feel a strong palm wrapping my neck and another one covered my mouth and I was dragged to sit up straight, that's when I slowly opened my eyes. When I could see clearly, I saw that it was Michael. I mean what is up with this human was he trying to kill me, or something was he trying to get rid of me by killing me.

"Were you planning to awake the whole house" He said almost yelling at me.

Huh... Whole house like what 2 people are in here as far as I can see, what whole house. I pointed at his hand that was covering my face asking him to take his hand off my mouth.

"Any normal human could get scared of such an incident, don't blame me but blame yourself you are the one who caused all this. " I said.

"Who asked you to do all this to the room?" He said and paused for a while and looked at my face I gave him a questioning smile, he continued, " I have men to do all this work" He stated.

" I was not aware about that, I'm sorry can I sleep now. " I asked him

He looked at me straight into my eyes and after a while he released my neck gently, got up from the bed and left.

That's it.

What is with this man is he insane like seriously. Just when I wanted to think more, I got a yawn and I mentally postponed the thinking for tomorrow and slept.