CHAPTER 50

HUW 50

Michael

Sarah and I have had been on a good term lately I'm still investigating on people who were involved in all this and I have not yet figured it out yet I do have doubt on a few people but again I cannot simply relay on doubts I need reason and reason so strong that they keep them all behind bars for a longer time.

I have made sure most of my legal and all other documents are looked by me alone and no one else. I need to get things going in my favor and that is why I need to keep some loose ends to allow them in more like welcome them in the trap. I have had a few people who could do this for me but still I kept it on myself and yes Sarah too wanted to help me as well, but I did not want her to compromise on her exams.

Now she is sitting right in front of me and have been writing her exam online and by now she has made almost not almost exactly 67 faces and how have I kept count on this because I have been clicking her pics since she started and my God how I love her faces.

"If you are done admiring my pics can you please help me in this one case study please" she surprised me more like caught me off guard.

"No cheating" I said, and she made face again and it was too cute, but I could not capture it.

"How are the questions?" I asked her.

"Too dumb I mean I do not understand why do they keep them so much twisted that they loose to give us any type of clue on what they exactly want us to answer this system of twisting questions is more like literature competition so many complicated words that are hard to find on google as well I hate them all." She cried like a small kid.

"You should know how to figure out things exams are to test your thinking ability they don't just make it for the heck of keeping them difficult or to show that they are intelligent it is simply to analyze your intelligence and for me that is fine" I explained.

"Which century did you write your last exam in?" she asked and when I looked at her, she cursed herself for asking such a question to me.

"I'm turning 29 soon and you better know that I'm older enough to make you understand all this" I said.

"I'm done" she yelled.

"Just a minute back you were blaming them to put in such difficult question and now you are done, how come?" I asked her.

"These people put in questions that is a hidden answer in itself and like you said with a keen observation we too can declare that my uni is dumb just like others, now come lets go get mum" she reminded me.

"By the way you told mum was coming in the morning why the delay?" she asked.

"For some reason the flight got delayed and so we are going now to pick her" I stated.

"Will she like me?" she asked making me laugh.

"She forced me to marry you did you forget that?" I asked her.

"hmmm.. how can I forget that I remember it very well, but I was not ready then now I'm all comfortable with you what would she think that I'm fine now because I saw your lifestyle and I'm fine now and have zero objections now" She said making me happy a little.

"You do not have any objections now?" I asked her.

"I do not have any regrets now I was meant to be here may be and I'm happy from within and that is all that matters to me and when I feel happy from inside is when I have accomplished for my soul's existence I really do not have any other thoughts and the more I have known you I have understood that you too are at the same space and being at peace is the only thing that is craved for right?" she explained and asked me for my opinion.

"I will leave all the so-called inner peace and all those stuffs to you all I know is I'm in love with you that is all I know" I said.

And like always she looked at me nodded her head and looked out of the window up to the sky like always. She is love with the celestial bodies more than me and the fact that she loves tech and cannot keep herself away from the nature makes her the most confused and imperfect kitty My kitty and I do not have anything but love alone for this imperfect doll of mine.

Oh, I can say all this to her but she gets a little nervous and do not talk to me for at least a healthy 2 – 3 hours and I cannot afford that is the reason why I tell all this to my own self.

We arrived at the airport in time mum had just landed and I was so excited to see her after so long. Mum saw us and waved from a distance and we waved back at her and she hugged me as soon as I was accessible to her and soon she did the same big fat hug to Sarah and she was all hidden in her arms and I understood that she would be the same when I would hug her and the only thought of her hugging me was enough to kick the urge in me to touch her.

Mum soon called me towards her and she hugged both of us and I was glad she did as that made me get a little closer to Sarah I could sniff her scent through her shoulder I took the advantage of the moment and brushed my lips roughly on her shoulder she looked at me and was a little confused at the same time.

We all got back to the car and headed to mum's favorite restaurant while I drove mum told all her stories and the family stories to Sarah and the whole ride I had to see Sarah in the rare view mirror and she was smiling and laughing while she was talking to mum.

But I really was ignited a little and was not sure how to get out of that now.