CHAPTER 40

HUW 40

Sarah,

As much as it sounds so very not like me I have started doing this a lot these days I have started to share almost everything to him it gives me a weird kind of a feeling that's good but I don't understand why? I have never done this before, nor I have said anyone anything that has been happening in my life but now this seems like a regular think and I cannot get out of this.

With all this thoughts I reached the uni and messaged him immediately and he replied me to stay safe & asked me not to zone out anywhere which I have done all my life like it is a survival thing for me, but since he advised me I have been very alert.

I was brought back to the real place when someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped to see Lime, I looked at him and walked fast and he yelled my name from behind me taking everyone's attention to us. The attention was good as I wont be attacked by him again so I stood from walking and turned to him and yelled from a distance, "I don't want to talk to you nor I'm interested to take any of your apologies, so leave me alone" I stated and started to walk again.

"I'm sorry I have been a jerk and I would never do that I was high on my regular tablets and that's the reason why I lost my control and I really like and cannot get over that feeling within for you, can you just for once give me a chance to show how much I like you so that the mis understanding between us gets resolved and we can start fresh" he said all that while following me.

I was not sure what I should be doing now as I had nothing but fear and that was not good. Why fear a jerk who have mis behaved with me that will only make me more weak and that is not good for me plus Michael would not be happy with this behavior of mine as he wants me to stay focused and strong all the time.

"I don't want to talk or hear anything from your end I have had enough and I'm not a fool to trust you with those nonsense reason of yours, so keep them all to yourself as it makes no sense. Also just stop following me everywhere that will just put you in trouble and nothing else. So, keep this in head of yours and keep yourself at a distance around me and trust me it is the best for you and me." I explained and walked ahead.

"All this for that guy, right? He is the one that has bound you so that you don't look or even talk to anyone. Can't you see what he doing with you? He is not good for you and he is not taken you as an intern for your ability instead it is something else that you are not understanding this", he said still following me.

That was it I was no more taking any nonsense from him and walked to him and slapped him off guard and it felt good like very good. "You have proved that I was right about you and that you are as disgusting as you were stated by him also for your information he has never done anything that you dared to nor will he ever because I know him better than you, so stay away." I said with all the anger.

"Who is he to you? Why are you always seen with him what relationship do you share with him?" he asked more like yelled.

I walked right Infront of him and stated, "you keep out of this and trust me you are no one mind you no one to whom I should tell anything" that was the last statement and I walked straight to the class so that I don't have to answer him and listen to his nonsense.

I took my phone to ring Michael, but the lecture got started and I could not talk to him. I waited for all the lectures to end and to my luck we did not had 2 lectures and I immediately went to the complaint desk and asked them to change my class schedule and to my luck again they changed it immediately I was relieved as I no longer had to share my classes with him.

I went out and ringed Michael' "Are you free? Need to talk" I said once he picked the call.

He disconnected the call and I ringed him again thinking that there was a bad connection I was walking while I tried to connect with him again and while I walked on the pavement I saw a car stop right next to me on the road. I walked trying to connect with him while I did that, I could see from the corner of my eye that the car that was following me that car's window glass came down and I walked faster because I got suspicious about the driver who was following me.

I was walking faster when I heard someone yell my name. This is like some kind of a drama or what like everyone is yelling my name what is this people even thinking can't they come Infront ask an excuse and then talk but no they need to yell my name like all the time like I'm some celebrity. Hey, now I know how annoyed the celebs might feel if someone try to interrupt their personal space. By the way do I even have any celebrity that I'm a fan of like have I ever thought about it, Hmmmm... Oh my God I don't have anyone as such.....

"Zoned out again" I was brought back from my thoughts and I saw a person awkwardly close to my ear. I jumped and walked behind and was about to fall when I was held and pulled close to someone's chest. How I know because I have eyes and I could see the buttons of the shirt. I looked up to see Michael.

"You scared me" I said.

"You did not answer me" he said making me confused.

"Not every car that is following you is of some murderer or any stalker, sometimes it can also be a protective husband" he said.

Husband well I had totally forgotten about the whole wedding and all that had happened to me and as per my calculation it has been few months now and I have no idea where this is going. He has stated that for the first time. He called himself my Husband I must admit that this is the only thing that can make me truly emotional.

"So, why did you call me" He asked.

"Lime followed me yelled my name and asked me stupid things, I slapped him and told him to stay away I got all my class schedule changed so that I don't have to share my class with him. He also spoke about what we both are and told me that you took me in as an intern not because of my capability but something else. I warned him to stay out of this. I did not tell him or anyone that we are married and that you are my husband or I'm you wife" I too said that for the first time and it some where deep down felt good. I said all that a took a deep breath and walked backward.

He gently took my hand and pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead and hugged me and kissed on my head

_

________________________________________________***********************