CHAPTER 36

HUW 36

Michael

Her voice was enough to bring smile on my face.

"I will make time for that, plus till the whole interiors are done I could almost present at least two samples by then" I looked at Sarah who was standing at the door and walking slowly towards us.

"I already had the idea on how it should look like so it would not take much time for me to get the sample prepared for you, also I'm being trained for that so this would be great opportunity for me to display my learning" she said and looked at all and at me.

This girl is really something.

"Can I say something?" she said.

Like always we all shared glances because this is not the first time some person would go crazy more like go insane looking at Vlad and Bruce. Vlad and Bruce looked at me and had a spark in the eyes as they wanted to take revenge for the hugs, I gave to their wives how can these people be so cunning.

"Yes, please" Bruce said while he stepped ahead.

"I'm a great fan, I have been observing your work from a very long time I see you two have grown so much without using the names of any personality" she said and I never knew she knew so much about these two.

"The charity functions that are defined in a whole new terms only because you made the technology use in charity like no other, and the way you have shared your experience of accounting and management through you blogs is the most amazing thing" she said and we all were dumb stuck.

They all looked at me and I had no idea who she was talking about, neither did Vlad and Bruce.

"The very first time in the world of charity organization a women made sure every person who participated in the function donate at least a dollar and the charity being anonymous was given a whole new meaning" she paused and continued "The blog accessible by all and the knowledge shared and at the same time gaining knowledge from small learners you have given the teaching and learning a whole new face, I'm please to meet you two"

She completed her whole information data speech, "Well, we hardly get to listen to that, Anna do you remember the last time someone spoke about this in the presence of the huge business tycoons" Snow said while looking at Anna.

"I do not remember Snow" she said and smiled.

And I was the same I did not know what was going on.

"She is talking about them" Vlad said pointing at Snow and Anna.

"Only some community newspaper had that news no other newspapers had it I was in rage but since these two like it that way we never spoke about this anywhere" Bruce explained.

"Today I'm proud to see that they are being recognized in our presence" Vlad stated.

"I wanted to get all this recorded" Bruce continued.

"Stop it you two" Anna said.

"How did you manage to gain all this information?" Snow said while walking towards Sarah.

"I followed you two since you were married to them" she looked at Vlad and Bruce.

"Don't take me wrong you have taken the business to another level, but I cannot overlook how they have inspired some young people like us, it is glad to meet you two as well" She said and as soon as she said that Vlad stepped ahead to hug Sarah and I immediately walked towards Sarah and pulled her back from her shoulder and she looked at me in shock.

I let the ladies talk to each other and share their ideas about the project.

"You can do, and we cannot?" Bruce stated and Vlad hmmmed.

"She is already been through an incident that's disturbed her a little." I explained.

"Any help?" Vlad asked.

"Name and place?" Bruce asked referring to the guy who troubled Sarah.

"Is taken care of" I said as I had already hired people to follow and keep closer look at Lime.

The rest of the day passed by and I was happy to look at Sarah who was jelling up smoothly with Snow and Anna. Once we all closed the conversation, I bet goodbye to Vlad Snow & Anna Bruce.

"Thank you" I said to Anna and Snow for letting her take over the whole website building area.

"She is amazing, she has good knowledge" Anna praised Sarah.

"And the urge to learn more" Snow continued.

"Thank you, Sarah, for actually recognizing them over us" Vlad stated, and Sarah smiled at him.

"We do not get to hear that often" Bruce said.

"They really are very cool" Sarah said in excitement like a small girl who was happy to see chocolates.

We all shared handshakes and hugs and they left, and it was one amazing day.

"I did not know that you knew about them so much" I started conversation with Sarah.

"I read" she said and looked at the watch.

"My practice?" she asked looking at me as she had missed her coding practice for today.

"We shall cover that tomorrow" I said her.

"ok" she said and smiled.

And after that we left for home and I was really relieved to see Sarah happy with her new work. I drove to the home and finished the dinner and went straight to bed I quickly wanted to talk to Sarah before I sleep, so I went to her room to see her working on something this late.

"It's late" I said.

"So?" came the reply.

I did not wanted to argue with her and let her do what she wanted to and walked out of the room soon I realized that I really had to answer her question just the way she answers my questions and went back to her room. She was sitting on the floor and had placed her laptop and books on the coffee table. I closed her laptop and even before she could say anything, I scooped her in my arms and placed her on the bed and she was just looking at me and blinking the whole time. I placed the blanket over both of us and she blinked more seeing me getting inside the blanket with her.

"So, you can sleep, and I can cuddle." I said replying to her 'so'

This is the one thing I loved about her the most she falls asleep as soon as she is too closer to me and her cold body quickly warms up once she is closer to me.

Yes, I love everything about her, and I won't fight back my feeling for her anymore.

***************

__________