CHAPTER 9

9

Michael.

"Mom please stop forcing me into something I cannot survive in. I cannot understand why do you want me to this" I said this thing to my mother like for I do not know how many times she is just not understanding any of this at all and was telling me how all of this was right. And trying to explain me that this is the only good thing that I have left in this world.

"I'm sure that this girl is very much for you, I don't know what's the matter with you, you are doing all this because she left you mid-way, now who is suffering you or her she is the one who left you in the middle of nowhere and now when I tell you what is wrong and what is right for you, you just want to argue over my opinion like you're opinion did something good for you. And also don't tell me that she is not right for you at least she has some manners to stay back here and look after all of the mess that her sister has created. For what I have known till today about the family she is not someone who completely belongs to this family she is here because her parents had only Olivia's parents as their closest relatives and that is how Serah is here with them she could have left the place a soon as she found that letter she could have just drop the letter infront of Amber and left and yet she is here facing all sorts of consequences that was created by someone who she could have hardly called her own sister" my mom yelled.

' I don't think anyone is suffering here's My inner self stated. Wait what why?!!!! Why would I even think that way. I'm suffering I'm feeling bad. But, why do I feel calm within like all this was something that the inner me wanted to happen, the inner me? where did all this come from, I pushed that thought behind and walked towards mom.

"I need you the most now. I need you to understand what I am going through and not just sit there and order me to do things immediately after the biggest blender of my life. If you think she is right for me then let me just take some time over whatever is happened right now I can think about all these once I am out of my own trauma can't you please just understand this. I am not doubting your opinion here after but this is really not the time" I said while looking at her.

"I'm doing exactly that Mickey, I'm here for you like always and forever. I just want to see you happy and my longest vision can only see your happiness with that girl" mom said.

I just walked to her and hugged her; I don't know what all this was I never have had ever argued with her before. We have always been like minded but my mother has always been against my relationship with Olivia and whatever she did here, now to me has just escalated it way too much. She has always been my back bone and supported me in whatever decisions I have taken all my life and I must say all of those have been the best decisions of my life and now that she has an opinion why not take it I have seen her take some drastic steps to make things better to best. And now she expects me to take a drastic step that could change my entire life. This wedding is just something I cannot convince myself to do right now.

"You have to do this; take all the time you want and then accept it but make sure she is around as she will make you feel comfortable soon" she said while rubbing my back.

I don't know what was going on and how to handle all this. She is asking me to do this and give it some time like how would that even work out I had known Olivia for so long now and she has left me at this stage and now my mother is asking me to give no time for this wedding and to understand all this I need to give it time for myself for all this to settle I do not understand what's the emergency for all this to happen so quick. None of this makes sense to me not all of this has any right opinion.

"She is perfect for you. understand this, listen to me for once and I'm sure you will definitely love the way it will be carried forward." My mother said all that with so.much confidence that I did not understand the reason for it.

She might be the one but she was not someone I wanted for myself.

I will love, I would rather destroy so much that cannot be even fixed. I will.make sure I make everyone realise that this is not that needed to happen I will make sure the world will see that this was not meant to be we were not meant to be. Why would my mother do this I don't understand what's he saw in her that I never did what future did she see in us that is not visible to either of us.

"I'll do it, for you" I said and was ready for this step.

I know it was wrong and it had two people involved in it. I could end up ruining her life and she would also do the same. But what gives me chills is that somewhere deep down I feel that I should go ahead with this and take this.... more like welcome this in life.

I will just have to marry her that is what my mother wants to let me do this for her for my mom eventually I can show her how bad this decision was and can end this relationship any time I wanted to.

Sarah might be married to me, but she will never be known as my WIFE.