Chapter 14

14

Sarah.

He pulled me all the way out of that place to tell me this like was not aware of this I was very much well known that this is exactly what I will get from this relationship, this forced marriage. Anyway, I'm glad that he had made himself clear. Once he said what he had to, and I was at ease and thought I had nothing to talk or listen anymore, so I simply walked from there. After all this is all I ever wanted from him I expected this attitude, his attitude is very much fair for the situation he was into he could have been a little bit less rude anyway that is okay I am sure he is going through a lot of things right now. Like he clearly stated I am of no importance in his life which is again what i wanted and I am just going to keep all of this the same way all I have to do now is just focus on my studies, be a better person, work for my career know that I am best, awesome like always.

While we had the conversation, his mother came, and she was not willing to understand anything. She has this weird demand. Why will anyone force two people to be together when they don't even want to. She was planning things so quickly for a moment I was shocked that there could be someone who could plan things way quickly then I do. I don't even understand why is this women okay I am sorry why is this person so curious to keep us together like it is going to make any kind of changes I don't think so I don't think so not in this lifetime Michael is just going to accept me as his wife and that is what I even want I don't even want him to accept me or tag me as a Mrs.

His mother can... I spoke to myself. My humor sometimes can make things worse. While they spoke I was simply walking may be behind these two they had some deep conversation which I did not wanted to interrupted or be part of so I slowly looked down and walked.

While walking I was just thinking that how can this mother and son be so dumb they take decisions so quickly. It's like Michael's mother wants to run into this situation head first and take Michael along, yeah two people running into a situation head first it looks like two sheeps running to a tree just to bang their head on the tree and that tree being me oh man!! can I for once we serious in a situation as big as this damn thing.

I don't understand why this guy keeps giving me glares like right now he is looking at me like I'm demon, and I have eaten his heart. Eeewweee!!! Did I just say that? I don't know when will this stupid inner voice of mine will calm. Amid all this I still can hear all the stupid thoughts. Now I really regret the time when I did not put an end to this since I was a child. Anyway, that made me feel better at least I had not lost myself.

What can you expect from someone who is hardly opening up to anyone, like I do have friends and all that but never for once I had told or shared with anyone anything not even with Olivia, because I never felt like as I have been surrounded with people who can hardly keep their feelings within so how can I expect that they can keep mine a secret too. Since a very young age I have been trying to make all situations as easy and as funny as possible so that don't have to suffer and make them my weakness. But what happen to me now is extremely huge and I don't know to continue to be the same or change.

No, I won't change. Like my inner self would let me do that. Yes, let's put the crazy being of mine to work.

"Are you coming already? " My thoughts were interrupted with this loud deep dark voice. When I turned back it was Michael who was waiting in the car. So, I walked all the way to the place he had his car. While I was talking to myself these two seemed to have settled their argument and guess who won!!!

Michael's mother...!! And now we both will have to drive back to his home. I cannot even imagine how boring the ride is going to be I don't know the taste of this person's music and I think, I definitely think that this person's taste in music is not that good I am sure I am not going to enjoy this ride back to home plus the way he is so cold and the temperature of the car is also going to be cold everything together it is going to make me feel like I am living in the igloo, how will that be.

Yeah I have been thinking of a place where I can go for a solo trip and I thing northern hemisphere is something I want to explore more like i want to explore the icing cold feeling there just a curiosity though I get cold pretty quick yet i wanna visit that place.

And yes that's when I wanna bang on my head real heard as this suggestions and this situation do not go hand in hand, I'm afraid if i have some type of a condition where i think of something very baseless during a very opposite situation like the one now. Ok my focus now should be on how to even stay with this man whom i got married and don't even know how to start a conversation with.

This is such a typical arranged marriage like this is what happens in arranged marriages where people hardly know each other and still they carry on with the person as they were never asked of their opinion we both seem to have got caught in the same situation.

"Coming" I yelled back.

Did I just sound excited!!! no..... What's wrong with me I was not going for a picnic and he is no fun-loving guy. I think I can't get this go in a formal way I think I'll let me be me.