CHAPTER 44

HUW 44

Sarah

I was not sure as to why I'm overthinking all this I just need to get the focus on things that really matters I was getting more into reading than studying that was killing a lot of my time and the writing that follows the reading I have been way to consumed with a lot of things to keep myself away from all that has been happening around.

Last week one of my co intern Casey came to me and asked me if there was a scene between me and Michael, I looked at her in shock because I did not have anything to say her. I got a little curious myself and went on to ask her what made her think so.

She then explained me how Michael has his eyes on my face or my fingers while I type, I don't know why but that observation from Casey was enough to send down chills to my spine.

Now what is making me more curious is not the question that Casey asked but the reaction my body gave to that question is what bothered me more, was there something I need to know or observe or something was I missing something but why did I feel the way I did when she told me about Michael starring at me and that was something I was not able to take off my mind and to avoid that I started to read more than usual and made sure I did not have any eye contact with him at any time I did not even know how to over come all this and get a grip on myself and that process of making sure that I was focused made me write more and more and I started writing so much that my ink was sucked up real quick by my pages because of the heavy writing sometimes I have wandered the house to get a pen and so many times Michael himself have given me his pen and how can I focus on other things when my only distraction that is my writing itself is pulling me towards those thoughts ,how? because I use his pen to keep myself distracted from that thoughts that are built in my mind because of him, yes I know this is all stupid and I know it makes no sense but my pen hunting got so often Michael brough me a big packet of the pens to make sure I never run out of ink and while I think this I realize that I'm lost in the thoughts of pen can you anyone believe this. Arrgh...

Disgusting I know this way to much of nonsense thinking and in all these thoughts I almost forgot that I had a class in the morning and I need to rush for that I quickly got myself transformed into a person that was clean enough to address the social life. The more I spend time alone is the more I urge for it.

I quickly rushed to grab my breakfast and soon hogged like a dog and was about to leave when I heard, "Sarah, slow down why are you leaving so early it is not even 8" the only person I do not want to confront was right in front of me asking me questions.

"Morning class." I yelled and started to run again to the main door.

"Wait let me confirm I have not even got any such message" he said and checked his phone and dialed to my uni.

Yes, we are all suppose to surrender a person's phone number to whom all the details of the performance and all other details would be updated every fortnight and Michael got this information from my other co interns and he asked me as to whose number had I submitted to that I replied that I have an additional number that serves as my guardians number to all the events that needs my guardians approval the management was well aware of this as Amber was not always available and she was the one who suggested my uni management to follow this and henceforth since then this is what I have been doing.

After Michael knew about this he screwed the management to a extend where they were about to kneel down in punishment and I was all red due to the embarrassment and soon after that event all my guardian numbers were replaced by his number he gets to know all my performances and upcoming events and my attendance.

And the worst part is I get screwed up for missing few grades here and there I literally get to hear a lecture for that, while I recall all this Michael on the other hand is scolding my uni people again for not sending the early morning class message and that makes me so embarrassed.

"That is very embarrassing for me, I study in that place, people are making sure that my reports are sent out first to you with no delays do you know how it feels" I complained.

"Why do they even have a rule that they cannot follow properly, next time you have a morning class and I'm not pre informed you are not attaining that class. I'm I clear" He asked me.

"Yup" I said and rolled my eyes and he caught me doing that.

"I saw that Sarah stop being a brat it is for your own safety" he remarked.

"Fine I will inform them the same, can I go now I'm getting late" I said.

"Breakfast?" he asked.

"I finished" and yelled a bye and rushed out else he would give me another lecture for the breakfast.

I reached uni and soon all my classes wrapped up I got a little hungry and went to grab some snack and once I reached the canteen I checked on my phone and there was a message from Michael that read 'since the university started early it should have end by now come immediately to office once you finish all the classes'

I opened my eyes wide and read that message again because not even once he had mentioned about the food, he starts all the messages with, have your food before you read this. I dialed his number but ended it immediately as I knew he was busy today he has been busy from few weeks now due to some server issue or I don't know what, but he tells me just that.

I finished my food and rushed to office the minute I reached there I got the message from him again 'Conference room ASAP' his short messages made me a little curious but since he was busy I thought he did not have enough time plus we must be having a meeting else no one ever goes to the conference room.

I reached there and saw that there was no one and soon I was pulled inside the conference room and before I could know what was happening I saw Lime took his phone out and played some song and at the same time was holding me by my arm and he just ripped my shoulder sleeve and that tore before I could even fight back the music got ended and I saw Mr. Thompson standing there and when I tried to talk he shut me out.

I was not even understanding what was going on and we were walking out of the conference room I tried my best to control my tears as I did not wanted to create a drama but I was still not understanding anything how did Lime know I was here and why was Michael not there when we stepped out of the conference room I saw Michael and all other standing there looking at me like I had grown another head.

As soon as I saw Michael, he took off his blazer and I did not understand why. Only when he placed it on my shoulders is when I realized that my sleeve was torn.

"I can explain all of this" I said, and his face expression was enough for me to realize that he was angry.

"I asked you to leave this minute" he yelled, and I got so scared with that voice that I walked out from there.

When I was at the ground floor is when I understood I was out of the office and soon the driver came to me and said me to get into the car and he drove me home.

The moment I reached home Liza made me eat some food once it was done, she took me to my room. I was still not sure what happen, and I wanted to talk to Michael like always and tell him what happen and take his thoughts from him.

But today when he asked me to leave is when I understood that I was alone I was always alone I have always been for myself and this would not change why had I forgotten that very real fact of my life.

That one thought of me being alone made me so tired that I drifted into deep sleep.

___________________________________________

*

*******************