CHAPTER 42

HUW 42

Michael

Things have been going smooth and I have had good time with Sarah we get to talk a lot these days one thing that I have understood from being around her is that she is less likely to be occupied with people she rather prefers to stay alone most of the time I make sure I don't push myself too much and keep her occupied I don't want to break her personal space and at the same time I don't even want her to stay alone and make sure she is occupied enough and that has been a good thing so far she gets to do her own talking and writing she writes a lot and some times she even sleeps while she is writing and the book stays there. I have many times closed that book myself.

Yes, I want to read it read it all analyze it and know her better but at the same time I want her to talk to me herself and not just keep things to herself I want to reach a point in life with her where she replaces me with her book and tells me every single thing and it might take time but I will reach there.

With all this I sometimes feel she will not even understand my feelings for her she cannot be poured with so many feelings you see my Sarah is that little girl with whom I need to take things very very slowly and that is ok I can wait as long as possible, Also, I'm not expecting anything more from her I know her or should I say I'm enjoying just knowing her as of now.

"This?" Sarah said bring me back to the discussion we were having. I wanted her help in finalizing some designs that were to be the face of our website for one of the online venture that I have with one of these brands.

"Too loud" I remarked, this was the 19th time I was rejecting her choice. And guess what not even for once she got irritated about it. She is actually making this herself with all the tech coding knowledge she has and if it was some tech guy back from office or if I could had hired someone for this that person would have charged me more also he/she would have not tolerated my rejections but since I have my wife working on this I feel so better.

"This one?" she asked me while showing the design and I must say this was something that I could not reject at any cost.

"Fine this would do" I replied.

Once she did all the final work she yawned and stretched her hands in the air, I pretended that I was not even looking but I knew what feeling were building up in me while she did that.

"I need food I'm hungry" she cried out loud and stood and ran like literally ran to the kitchen and stood there and asked Liza to make food ASAP.

"Lizzy I need something fun fun fun to eat" I looked at her while she took an apple and started munching on it.

"I told you that you will get hungry" Liza said.

"I thought I could manage I use to go without eating for a whole day back in Aussie" she stated.

"You skipped your lunch?" I yelled from where I was sitting.

"I was trying to see if I could still control my hunger" that statement made me angry.

I stood and went to stand in front of him and she stepped back and when she did that I held her wrist and pulled her near me and asked her, "you will never ever miss any of your meal, and don't take this as a warning or a request this is an order and you must follow it no matter what you are never missing your meals I'm I clear?" I almost yelled.

"But why are you shouting?" she complained.

"I'm serious Sarah" I said that, and I could feel I had an angry looking face plastered on me.

Sarah looked down and up and soon her face turned almost blue out of fear and she nodded her head in yes.

"Promise me" I said.

"I promise, now wipe that scary face you look like my cupboard monster" she said and looked at me.

"Cupboard Monster?" I asked her.

She looked at me more like she starred at me.

"You don't know a cupboard monster?" she asked me.

"No" I replied.

"The cupboard monster stays in the cupboard and will come out when you are in deep sleep." She explained.

"There is nothing as such" I told.

"Yes, I too thought the same but then I saw your face." She said and went to sit on the dining table.

"I do not look like a monster and you better eat food and don't you dare skip it again" I said and went back to the seating area which was close to our dining area I sat there to see her she had her food and was talking to Liza the best part is she makes Liza sit next to her to have food they eat together.

After some time, she looked at me and asked me to join them for food I did as told which I usually don't.

I like the transformation that is happening around me.

Random Person

"I do not care what you do I need them far apart and soon why are you being such a jerk can't you keep them away I always see them be together and you are so disgusting that you could not even keep them away." I yelled at Lime.

"Give me one chance I will make this happen I will make Sarah fall in love with me" he said.

"Are you mad can't you see the way Michael is struggling to get her and she does not even give a damn to him and you on the other hand who is nothing is saying that you will make her fall in love with her" I yelled at him.

We have to plan something big now something that we had never done before something that will make her look like a whore and Michael leaves her immediately that way we can do things at ease. I had to plan something to make things work in our favor.

_

__________________________________________***********