CHAPTER 15

15

Michael

So here it is now I'll have to share my space with someone I don't know. How do I work on being with someone whom I don't even know, nor I know what should I be doing? Every time I look at her, I just remember nothing but the first meet I had with her.

It was at Olivia's last birthday... Olivia's birthday.

"Happy birthday baby" I wished the moment she picked the call.

"Thank you so much Mickie I love you" She replied in a sleepy tone.

"Get dressed I'll be there in 15 minutes" I said and hung up.

"The preparations are all done?" I asked the party planner I had hired for the preparation of the birthday.

"Yes, sir all done" He replied.

I quickly got dressed and left. Once I reached Olivia's place, I saw her waiting out. We left for the place where I had done all the preparations. It was a resort that has a beautiful lake view.

"So... " She started.

Not again... I thought to my self

"I forgot" I said.

"It's my birthday Mickie" She replied.

"I know.... " I dragged the last word giving her indication that I won't talk anything about it anymore.

This is an all-time problem she always wants me to get out of the car and accompany her to the car I mean how does it even make any sense if I have come to pick her that's a big deal as I don't do that often I usually get her picked from her place and ask the driver to drop her to my place.

Anyway, I don't know how it's that important. With that thought I pulled over as we reached the place. I had asked her to invite anyone she wanted to as it was not a surprise. She had a cousin who was to come down from Australia only to celebrate Olivia's birthday.

We went to the place and it was done perfectly in fact better than what I had thought she was happy looking at it and I left as I had an important call and she was accompanied by few of her friends.

While I was busy in the call from a distance I could see some girl carrying a gift box she wore a nude pink dress she had small hair that were resting on her shoulders she was talking to herself I looked at her ear it had no ear plugs so I figured out she was talking to herself it was weird how that gesture brought a smile on my face. She was just walking as a normal person, ok she was as i see a lot of Olivia's friends have this model like walk and this girl wasn't doing that, she lifted the gift up and down she once shook the box as well getting it closer to her ear like she was making sure if the gift was inside she laughed at whatever she did. She was then looking around to find something or someone and she some how saw me and made a eye contact with me she looked a little confused and narrowed her eyebrows trying to look at my face then She walked towards me and asked, "do you know where the birthday party is?"

"There" I pointed the finger and she walked in that direction.This was the first time that a girl had a shortest conversation with me. She left quickly before I could know her name.

She had paired that dress with sneakers and that seemed very stupid to me. Stupid because i had never seen that before and girls be very particular about their outfit and footwear match, i have had seen those kinda girls all my life and it's not like i don't like that i like it when women dress with some sense and this woman looked like she just came back from work and slid into some dress and wore her regular foot wear.

But i must admit she was looking cool and average yet she had some kind of attraction she had some spark that made me look at her for the longest i even forgot what i was doing before seeing her I then recalled her facial details

Her face was flawless she had a little nose that turned red due to cold. She looked like a lost yet confident girl her only focus was to know the place where party was arranged.

I was so curious that I followed her to the party spot and after going there is only when I realized it was Olivia's birthday and I saw this girl standing next to Olivia and seemed like she had no interest in the party at all. I walked towards them and that's when Olivia spoke, "hey... Meet my cousin Sarah.

Well that was her name Sarah. She extended her hand and so did I. Her hand was tiny in fact it was covered completely with my hand it soft and had no ring on it and that......

Hang on a second what's wrong with me...

Present day.

She had casted some spell on me way long back and I just don't like this. I don't like the way i feel sound her

I was never like this infront of the lady i was about to marry but why do i suddenly get myself soften in front of her as much as i want to be angry and show her how fierce i can get i can never let myself be that she is way too naive for me it's not like i want to make her suffer but if i don't i don't know what else I will end up as. That's my biggest fear i cannot trust anyone anymore after what is happen i just cannot get myself to look or even trust anyone like i did before She is going to regret this day for the rest of her life.

So be prepared Sarah...