CHAPTER 7

7

Michael.

All this seemed so quick that I could not get the time to even thing about it. I don't know how to deal with this one, to make it worse Mom is getting more stubborn and that makes me feel more helpless. I always knew Mom was not happy with my decision, but this is not how she treats me.

I was standing and looking at anything that could distract me from the situation is was in right now. I needed something to ground me from all the worries that had taken my life to a troll. I was looking at a distance from where I was, and I could see Sarah come out and walk to a desk and sat there looking at the skies like she was talking to the skies. After a while Mom accompanied her and I was about to walk towards them to make sure that Mom won't convince Sarah into this marriage.

The moment I started to walk towards them I saw Mom just sat next to her holding her hand and spoke nothing they looked at each other and Sarah did try to talk but she was silenced when she looked at my mother, from where I could see they looked like they were comforting each other more like Mom was comforting Sarah.

I saw them speak with each other I saw them at a distance and was seeing my whole world in peace.

I have always been close to.my mother and she always adviced me not to rush with Olivia an stake my time but I thought everything was fine between me and her we had our own life not just us that is what I always liked about us.

And mom never did that she always appreciated that we don't interfere in each other's life but she also observed that I never even cared about her after us life and my after us life. I remember she once told me it's good to be at a distance but not far from each other she told me you have the compatibility but you lack care for eachother empathy for each other I never understood that. But today I realised it I'm here worried that she left but I'm not upset I don't feel any pain I'm just feeling nothing but now when I see mom and Serah together I can feel the tears building in my eyes as I'm simple amazed and stunned at how much peace these two are giving me by just sitting together.

"All fine man?" I heard a voice and when I turned back, I saw Vlad and Bruce walking towards me. I see these men and realize that I had my wedding today. I don't know what made me hug Vlad and burst into tears and tears not for Olivia but just the peace the simple thought of how I feel so whole and amazing.

Vlad

I don't know what was going on I could only let him cry as that is what is the best thing now.

Snow always tells me this....

Bruce had held one of Michael's hand and was trying to calm him down. We were not aware about what was happening.

But seeing him like this I knew there was something wrong. We were not yet told about what happen hear nor were we in a hurry he seemed upset but I could feel he was not crying because of some loss he seemed just fine as there was a visible yet small smile on his face that meant that he was not upset but he was at ease and in peace. This confused me

"She left" was all he said. Pulling himself back from the hug. He stood there looking towards her mother I'm sure he needed her mom to be with her more than anyone else her mother was with some girl and I'm sure Michael was waiting for her to leave so he can have some time with his mother.

"We will handle the guests you leave" Bruce said, and I nodded my head in agreement with that.

"Mom" Michael said.

Even before we could say anything his mother came walking towards us. Her mother left the place but Michael had his eyes fixed on the same direction I did not understand what he was looking at as I could only see a random girl.

"You guys explain him, we can't just ask the guests to leave, this wedding has to happen" I can't believe his mother said that.

"Yes, it should but don't you think there is a condition here" I sounded a little humorous but that was the reality right.

"I know what's good for him, and that girl Sarah is the one for him" his mother stated.

"Can you even listen to yourself?" Michael yelled.

"I do and I know what's exactly right for you, I never like that girl Olivia for any reason. And see what she did, I know it's heard but you need to understand the reality. And I think Sarah is just perfect for you" his mother explained.

"Sarah...Sarah....Sarah what's up with you why has she acquired everyone's head. What has she got...."? He cut himself off for a strange reason. He never stopped himself from speaking anything as much as I have known Michael, Bruce was equally shocked with this behavior of Michael.

We have seen him be confident at stating everything he never held his emotions or words back I looked at Bruce again he nodded as though he was answering that he too is not aware.

Also we observed that he did not seem that upset on the fact that Olivia left but he was more upset on getting married to this girl. But he seemed interested in her I observed him taking brief glaces at her. I'm not being judgemental but I have never seen Michael do that ever before.

"I think we should give them some time" Bruce brought me back to the reality.

"No one is going anywhere; I have decided, and this is the order get your friend back we have his wedding to wrap up" his mother stated and left.

The only think Michael is ever afraid of is his mother's decisions like he always said she is a women with a straight goal to achieve and a right plan to get there.