CHAPTER 31

HUW 31

Sarah

Not sure if I'm over thinking this but something seems to be very very odd with this Lime he is always trying to get close in some or other way and I really get frustrated about that.

Anyway that's not important to me as of now, all I need to do is to focus on this class and then I need to get to office and work with the case study and then work on the coding. This busy life I'm in right now is something I have been wanting to have from a longest of time.

With all that in mind I wrapped up the on going class that was little boring as I was giving all my unwanted thoughts more attention. I had to quickly rush to the library as I had to return few books and take some more. Michael is always taunting me to get new books but I have some weird feeling that the old books has more to learn from than the new one's call me a insane.

I quickly went to the librarian's desk but could not find him there so I went to the section where I could possibly find my book while I was looking for the book I could sense a weird kind of silence, but it is always the same this big full of awesomeness library is always almost empty also it is so big that even if anyone wants to hide the body here they can just do it perfectly. Without anyone knowing it.

Anyway I got too busy with the book hunting that I ignore a shadow that just passed by me I thought some person was just checking for some book but I jumped in fear when someone spoke near my ear that I could feel their lips brushing my earlobe. When I gained conscious I could see it was Lime. I don't understand what's with this human he is so sick that he has started to follow me almost every where apart from one hour's of class we unfortunately share all the classes.

I ignored him and walked ahead and went to a rack little further and I could not see the Librarian still at his desk so I thought I will leave for today and can come next day to get the books.

Just when I walked towards the exit I was gabbed harshly by my waist and was banged to a walk and once I could see properly I saw Lime holding my waist tightly and my body above the waist was pressed to the walk. He grabbed me closer he smelled aweful and I did not even understand what was that smell of I tried to push him away with my arms that were locked between mine and his body.

"Why do you avoid me so much?" He asked me.

I looked at him and saw his eyes all red his eyes had some tears and his hair were all in mess he definitely was not in a normal state.

" You are not in a state to be spoken to Lime, let me go" I said while pushing him away from me.

While I did that he pulled me closer and was now smelling my neck I was too shocked to react and I could sence my heart beat increasing I tried to pull myself out but was not able to I was simple standing there struggling and he was just hiding his entire face near my neck I tried pushing his face away through my shoulders but he was holding in a way that I could not move any part of my body.

I started breathing heavily and that's when he looked at me face, "do you have any idea how beautiful you are" He said while kissing my ears.

"Lime let go off me" I shouted.

He quickly shifted his hands and was now hold me with one arm and his other hand was placed on my mouth. He grabbed me closer and was smelling my hair that were on my shoulder.

I was too disghusted to react and suddenly I could hear a loud bang and that's when his grip was lossen a little and the moment I sensed that I pushed him with all my strength and ran to wards the exit. I ran as fast as I could far from the library.

Once I was aware that I was at a far distance from him I heard the same loud bang again and that's when I realized that it was firecrakers that were busted for sole rally.

I breathed heavily and I saw my regular bus arrive at the bus stop I quickly ran and got inside it and I just wanted to get out of that place and reach anywhere that was safe.

I got down at the regular stop and entered the office building I did not even know what was going on around me I just walked to the elevator and got to the floor I was suppose to and could see my desk and sat there I was still heavily breathing I just held my head in my hand and held my hair so tight that I'm sure I had pulled out few hair from the roots.

What just happened was something I could not still understand.

Soon I could sense that someone walked to my desk and I acted as normal as possible I looked at the person and it was my co intern who came in to tell that we had a meeting and we need to be a part of it.

I went right behind her and was constantly pushing my hair behind my ear and smiled at everyone whom I could see and just passed by all with a normal look.

Once we were in the meeting room I saw that Michael and June discussing something and checked on all who entered the room.

I looked at Michael and soon I got a urge to talk to him and he looked at me and looked away as he was busy. I was still thinking about the event that happen and I could feel my hands still cold. Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder and I jumped and stood from the chair and stood at a distance and was breathing heavily. When I looked ahead is when I realized it was Michael.

"You people carry on with the meeting I need to have a word with Sarah" He said and held my wrist and looked at me worried.

He held my hand gentally and took me out of the meeting room, we went to his cabin and he called some person and instructed, " Cancel all my meetings for today and don't let anyone enter my cabin"

He took me inside and closed the door behind he made me sit of the couch and sat on the table in front of it. He gave me a glass of water made sure I drank it and took the glass from me and placed it on the table.

He held my hands again and brushed his thumb over them he looked into my eyes and told, "tell me everything"

__________