CHAPTER 25

25

Michael

What is with this new guy? Does he know Serah from long time? Since they are from the same university I'm sure they might have met each other may be they know each other through class and nothing else?

I trust Serah completely but this guy. Woah!!! Hang on a second... trust Serah? seriously now after all this I now have trust on her so suddenly and with so much confidence I have trust on her from where did that come now. I'm I being a husband already like I hardly know her yes I had to get her information form someone else to actually know her and I trust her.

It is not that bad I can trust her though she isn't someone who will go out with all the information even now when she is out there by herself she has not got the information of me being married to her anywhere she could have done that the very chance she got but she has not she is going with her own name and she did not even ask me to help her in any way. I have my eye on her she is very isolated to even say anyone anything I feel weird that she has no friends at even this age she usually keeps things to herself, so yes she is a person I could trust blindly. But, not people not anyone around her they cannot influence her but things can get way too dangerous and she is to naive for this.

What is with this girl.She has been looking out of the window since she got here she has everything to look at but she wants to see the window I wonder What is she watching out of the window let me also check, I went next to her and looked down and straight and I could not find anything interesting apart from the buildings and the sky. Yes I was that stupid to check if there was anything to look I also for once thought if I missed any of the new building that came up out of no where.

"What is that you are looking for?" I asked her.

She looked at me and started laughing she laughed so hard that she held her stomach and I was just looking at her laugh with a confused look on my face.

She laughed non stop she could not stand straight and she held her stomach and leaned a little down, and then she clapped her hands hard and laughed again, when I left my eyebrow in a questions he looked at me and stopped laughing and after just a second she started laughing again.

"Did you just ask what I was looking for?" I wasn't looking at anything I was just admiring the view, what would I go on looking for. I mean what kind a question is that? "

She made fun of me and me for the pathetic person that I had become I was just looking at her and continued admiring her.

While she was laughing I could notice that her cheek bones had become red not the deep red but that blush red, her nose was all pink and for her eyes they almost shed tears that looked like pearls it seemed like they could fall any minute.

Seeing her eyes I could remember the day when we got married and she had cried and that whole event came in front of my eyes like it was actually happening there, her eyes her tears her questions that she held in her eyes since that day have always made me sad, why I'm I so much worried about that why can't I tell her how I feel and what I want from her.

How can I explain her anything when I don't know myself what is wrong and what I actually feel about her, I do accept that I don't want to be rude to her I don't want to hurt her I don't want to do anything to her, her attitude of not giving damn about anything and living in her own world has just pulled me towards her all the freaking time. It's not like I have never seen a woman in my life nor that I don't know anyone of such attitude I do have seen many with this attitude but still she seems so different to me.

While I had all this running In my head she was still continuing to laugh and one point she was about to slip and fall when I held her, "why can't you for once take care of yourself, do I have to always hold you from falling, grow up Serah, what if you would fall now?" I looked at her and she in return gave me a blank expression.

"You have seen yourself; you can't even laugh for long time without holding yourself still" I said and held her even more close while I positioned her in standing posture.

I still held her close, "I could manage" was her cold reply.

"Yeah I can see that" I replied.

"Any way I'm waiting for all the candidates to come in so that we have a introductions session." I stated.

And looked at her she had a confused look on her face.

"I'm fine now" she said.

"What?" I asked her

Why was she telling me that she was fine? I'm sure she is but why this confirmation.

"You can leave me now" she said and spoke so softly that it gave an electrifying kick to me.

The urge of kissing her was so strong that when I got closer to her, "Leave" she said in a lower tone and only then I realized that she was struggling to get out of my grip the whole time.

"Oh Sorry" I said while letting her out.

She immediately went back and........ what did I just...

Did I just say sorry? Did I just apologize to her? What the hell was wrong with me?

**********