CHAPTER 47

HUW 47

Michael

I came to her room and saw that she was working on something on her laptop and I knew what she was doing as soon as I saw her screen I understood it all but I wanted to act like I was not aware as I did not wanted her to efforts to go in vain also I was too impressed with her work.

"I did all I could, and I found out this" she started.

"I know one of the CCTV camera around that was not working fine so I went on to check on the other dimension and if we look close to the available camera it had one slight angle that was recoding all those activities but that was not clear enough but still the recoding of the event that happen was there so I did all my job and made sure that the dimension it covered was increased for that particular time and this is what I got from it" she said and showed me the footage.

The footage was clearly showing what was happening there and it was all clear though I had seen this all already but since she had put in lot of efforts and I did not wanted her to know that I knew all this.

"Why are you showing me all this?" I asked her.

"It is the proof that I'm not involved in any of this drama I was pulled into this" she explained.

"But, still why are you showing me this?" I asked her again.

She looked at me and for a while and then sat on the edge of her bed.

"Michael, I do not know what happen today but for me it was a big thing I do not know why people pulled me, into all this. I have never been into all this before plus I do not understand what these people could gain by trapping me into all this. I did all this to prove myself right and trust me I would have never even done all this if you were not involved into this. I could have ignored it as I really do not care what people think of anything that happen." She said.

"First things first I must say with so less practice on all this tech work you have done a great job and secondly why would you not care about what people think about you?" I said and went to sit on the floor right in front of her and continued, "as much as I'm happy that you did all this I'm equally disappointed with the statement you made that you do not care what people think of you. I care Sarah I care big time I would have fixed this anyway but with you too working on this and so hard had brought me more happiness. Yes, we should not care of what people think about us, but this is different and too different than ever I do not want anyone to think low of you and I could do anything to make this right. And yes, let me make this very clear to you I never for once doubted on you the reason I did not spoke there is I did not wanted you to stay there even for a second I just wanted you to be at home and be safe I know you wanted me to take a stand but I'm sure that you too have understood that people around there are not having any good intentions that was the only reason I wanted you to be safe first those people mean nothing to me expect the thing that they are my employees but a few of those are corrupted and I do not know why, that was the only reason why I kept the silence that time." I explained her and stood on my feet making her stand too by gently grabbing her shoulders.

"I love you Sarah, I know this sounds very unrealistic to you but trust me I do, I never wanted to tell you this in this situation but I think this is the right time you know this. I cannot leave you and I won't leave you ever and I do not want to scare you either I just want you to know this and I trust you more than ever I know you were trapped into all this and I now that you have proof you need not worry on this relax for some days stay home please stay home for some days as I do not want you to be at risk at any cost. These people are planning something big and they would do anything to get there and you being hurt in this process will just make me more aggressive and I do not want that to happen now. I hope you understand me but know that I love you and love you very much may be this was the reason I was upset with you at the beginning of all this as you drove me crazy" I paused and looked at her and she had a shocked face but she did not shiver nor had any other reaction.

"So?" I asked to know what is on her mind.

"I don't know Michael I wanted to just prove myself right and only to you and I do not know where all this came from I will stay at home for not just a day or 2 but for real long because I too need time to understand all this and this thing that you just said about all the love and everything trust me I do not know what to tell I never knew we could ever share that space or I could even ever land in this situation where a person would tell me this so can we keep that aside for a while please, I do respect your feelings as it is shown but please I'm really not ready for this not now at least" she replied making me smile.

I simply smiled and kissed her forehead tucked her in her bed and made sure she slept and left the room.

The only thing I have in my mind now is, what had I done to deserve such innocence and purity.

I had the best sleep of my life after that.

____________________

*********