CHAPTER 23

Serah,

I'm still shocked and scared on whatever happened last night I need to maintain a lot of distance with this human beast. I was just waiting in my room for this man to leave the house so that I could get out of my room.

I was packing for the day when I heard a knock on the door,I thought it was Liza and I asked her to come in.

"Is that human beast left for his cave-cum-office?" I asked Liza without looking at her she is a very sweet person she does not mind me being so annoying around her actually she is the only person who has not asked me to behave the way I do, else I have all who disgusts me a lot over my behavior.

Well this was strange she would not be silent for this long; she would at least ask me to have the break fast and then talk as much as I wanted.

I turned around to look at her more like ask her what the issue was, once I turned back I jumped in horror and sat on the bed,I was glad that the bed was right there for my rescue. I did not know where to go from there I also tried looking around to find some escape I know one thing that I do not want to be on the bed for some strange reason and now I regret why was this bed here in the first place and I also thought to fix this room's set up and make it my battle ground to fight against this beasty beast who thinks that I'm too easy of a target.

"You were here all the while?" I dared to ask him that question. Like saying all that was not enough I literally asked him that question like I was confirming my own death by asking him that.

"Yes, I was" came the reply.

I looked at him and tried giving a fake smile, but it did not work. He looked at me and walked a little closer and I jumped out of the bed and ran to the corner of the room. He gave a strange look and stood where he was and told me, "You have not yet seen the worst of this Beast".

He stated that and left he just walked out. I breathed out slowly and tried to calm myself down I don't understand this man he is so so like so beasty, one time he has this strange aggression in his eyes and the very next moment he is all calm like a bright shining morning.

Okay is he a vampire? Where from where do I get all this stupid thought from I cannot keep fantasizing everything around me and make my life heard to even live in. I think I'm immature and I should learn to behave and this man he comes to my room and kiss me in the middle of the night I mean who does that it is rude and scary.

Anyway this man needs to work a lot on his behavior more than me I guess.

I pushed all these confusing thoughts out of my head and packed my bag and left for the Uni

I attained all my classes and the whole time I was worried about how that beast would behave with me, though I know all would be professional and no personal attacks or personal grudges will be taken out still it took a lot to convince myself that all will be fine.

He seems to be a very strange person he would do anything to put me down, I don't understand what is with this guy he is all cold and some time I have also seen him be very kind and caring.

Like that one time when I came to the house late and he was yelling on the top of his voice, was that the real him is he trying to hide his soft side around people or he is just like that cold and frozen from the inside. Hey, Frozen I need to see the sequel of it oh my God how can I forget that I need to get this downloaded immediately. I left all the questions unanswered in my mind and concentrated on downloading the movie.

I was walking while downloading the movie I soon bumped into someone and immediately took a step back and balanced myself, I looked up to see a guy who was looking back at me with a smile on his face. I ignored him and started walking only to see this guy running next to me,

"You don't look like a people person?"

"Nope" I said while walking.

"You don't remember me?" he questioned.

"I'm really sorry I don't remember names and faces, I might have met you before but I really don't remember." I said.

"That is a very amazing way of keeping yourself away from people" he said while walking behind me.

He had started to bother me now, "I told you already I don't remember you, and the conversation ends here, now please stop following me." I stated and walked straight ahead.

"Sure as you wish Serah, but I was just trying to get in touch with you because we both happen to be the internes in the same Company." He explained.

"So?" I questioned him.

What is it with he and I being in same company as interns I would do my thing and he would do his there was no need of this information. Anyway, I had wasted a lot of my time here and I have also given him enough time to answer and I don't hear anything from him, so it's good that I leave and continue doing that which is important to me.

Okay I was out of that unwanted conversation as I walked ahead, I heard that person calling my name I turned around to see him winking at me. I ignored him and walked to my next class.

*********