CHAPTER 10

10

Sarah.

I can't believe that he agreed to marry, I was forced into this like I did not had any option I had to do this as a payback, but what wrong could have happened with him he is under no pressure like me he can take his own decision and not even think about any consequences. What made him accept the marriage. Was he also forced to pay back like me? Did his mother asked him to marry me to return the whole lot of favors done to him as well?

How dum of me what favour would have his own mother have done to her own son or has he just lost his mind after a shock that he has received on this very day but me why me why not anybody else his mother could have pig anybody from this crowd why only me, or is there any payback that I have to make for her as well oh my God am I under some great debt.

Anyway who knows what made him accept decision of marrying me. Me on the other hand is just paying back to them and this is how they wanted me to do it, here I'm paying for all the favors that were ever done to me. Hopefully they won't ask me for anything more.

Luckily they are not asking me to plan for a shootout or do a massecar here are even a kidnapping. I'm glad they are just asking me to fill Olivia's shoes. Should I also be grateful for them for what they decided for me is there going to be any more pay backs after this or is everything balanced now. Hope they would not ask me anything here on. I better keep my distance with them going forward so that they don't ask me to do more favours.

My life was so different before I got dressed up for this marriage today. I thought I had planned everything in order also achieving at one by one. Back at Australia I was happily enjoying my life and the studies. I was so much into studies and I had no idea about the out wide world apart from my books and my library. Getting myself into a wedding will end all that I had before I could ask them to continue the studies at least I hope no one would have any problem with that. I just want to keep myself distracted from all this that's happen to me.

While I was getting dressed up a very strange thought passed my mind a memory that was already happen a man whom I met. I still remember the day when I was sitting alone in the library and the librarian who is the old man walked up to me and said, " you seem to have very less friends" I smiled at him and waved the book I had in my hand and replied, "I have them"

He smiled at me and sat on the opposite chair and said, "you might just have a huge change coming through in your life"

"What made you say that" I asked him

"It's just an old man's experience and nothing else" he replied, and I just smiled at him.

"A man will come in your life who won't accept you in front the world but, will definitely have his heart given to you the day he laid his eyes on you, he would not even realize that you have acquired him completely he will try his best to think the other way but he will already have you in his life, and for you the only thing you will see is his hatred " he stated and left by waving at me.

The moment he left I got a call from Olivia and she said she was getting married and I had to go come home immediately.

She never sounded that excited about it I thought it was because she was sleepy or she was tired and I just skipped that non - excitement part, but I should have said a reason and cancelled my trip here but who knew all this was meant to happen.

I can just think of all the possibilities that would have stopped me from coming to this celebration. I don't even have the time to think about the possibilities right now because I am stuck in a situation that is way too much for my mind process. I always thought that I was ready for any thought of situation in my life I have replied all my situations executed the practical in my mind and also have lived then while executing the same but the situation was so out of my entire life encyclopaedia and yet here I am thinking about the most serious situation in my life and still having thoughts of a dumb human being what can I do I can just think of the possibility that might occur in the future and just plan for something that can keep me distracted or occupied then instead of thinking about those possibilities. Yes I have lost my mind officially and I would hear after not think about this situation again and get done and over with this. What major changes would it get in my life, my life is going to be as normal as it used to be. We are grown up we can make our understands now I will definitely be out of this and continue doing what I have been doing all my life.

But every time I think about arrivals told back in the library keeps reminding me of what the librarian told me maybe she was not a psychic and was too tired and just wanted to make some fun out of my existence.I don't know either to believe the old librarian or to just accept the reality that he was not correct. His experience might have given a wrong instinct to him this time. But I'm sure I'll figure a way out. Hopefully soon......