CHAPTER 28

HUW 28

Sarah

It had been more than an hour now and still he continued to hold my hand and drive I don't have any idea where we were going. I was too scared to ask him that question because that again would increase his rage and I cannot afford that now at least now when he is thinking of murdering me.

He was contently using the hand gear and that was increasing my heart rate he was holding my hand more like squeezing it every time he changed the gear and while he was not doing that his thumb would cherish my knuckles.

I was in shock to react all I did to calm myself was look out of the car window and admire the sky.

After one hour we finally parked at some strange place that had nothing yes, you heard me right nothing no person no vehicle nothing it was like there has been no living creature that has visited this place before and this seems to be the perfect plan to finish me and to get rid of me.

Yes why will he not I have been so annoying to him that this had to happen I have been pissing him off too much lately and that reason is enough but I had to complete my internship then my start up then my life then then then then....... Oh My God that's all... that is all I have to do in life are we serious now I don't have anything exciting in life to do complete my uni and start up and that's all, what do I do with a life like this it is better he kills me.

What is he going to use? knife yes, that's what he will use he also looks like a killer who would slit throats, see take a closer look at him he does look like a serial killer to me at least and I don't want to die out of loss of blood.

Hmmm.... I wonder what the newspaper post about me dead. Did I carry my Id with me? No, I did not damn how can I be so irresponsible how will the police identify my body whom will they contact. Will they contact Amber yes, she is the only alive relative and will she bother to identify me?

Nah... I don't think so she would not.... Hmmmm... that is strange isn't it yup that is strange but that's true and that I really don't want to talk about right now.

"Are you done solving your own murder mystery?" someone asked.

"Murder whose murder my murder why will I think of all that phewwww" I gave that expression while waving my hand in front of my face.

Wait what? How did he know that I was thinking of my own murder? Now he is also a mind reader.

Great just great!!! can this get any worse.

"If you are done with all that self-talking can we go inside" he said while pointing to a wooden door at a distance, which of course I failed to see.

Don't judge me here obviously if you visit a new place you often miss to notice too many things I'm just among those people.

I nodded my head and walked towards the door. It was so tiny what would it even had inside, then I saw a pole that had the store named hanged it read Ice....

"Shall we? After you" before I could read that name, he asked me to get inside while holding the door open for me.

Now when they told don't judge the book by its cover this is exactly what they meant.

This place did look tiny but hey!!! at the inside it's the most amazing place, this is an ice cream shop/parlor whatever you call a posh ice-creme place and it is huge it has stall every corner and has all variety of ice creams I can actually settle here.

Now for all who aren't aware ice cream is the only thing I can die for; it is my favorite and the way it can freeze people's brain I don't think any other thing in this universe can do that.

Wait did I just tell the whole universe instead of just uni.... see like I said ice cream can freeze things.

We sat on a comfortable spot and ordered ice cream since I love exploring I asked them to give me the ice cream with ice cream scoops and fruits and some dry nuts they had something like that on their menu, at least that's what the waiter assured me.

I admired the whole place and finally I settled my eyes on our table and soon caught Michael starring at me. I ignored and looked around.

"So why are we here?" I asked him.

"The last time I saw you have ice cream is when you as a intern along with your fellow interns cracked the a very tricky business case study that was given to you people to enhance the knowledge of you all, and you guys went ahead and ordered ice cream when asked for the reward in return, that was again ordered because you were so loud that the whole office was known, what you guys were up to, though I asked you to keep low profile you failed terribly there. I also warned you later that day and you told one of your fellow interns that how you hated being yourself. So, keeping that in mind I decided to take you to a place that has variety of ice creams, as a compensation for my behavior lately. And also to mention that you don't have to hate yourself as you are good at what you are, you have managed to be better if it was for any other girl she would have not been able to handle all the fame thoughts that she would have in her head if she was to marry me and be in disguise. So, a little treat from me for being a good girl." He told the whole story like did you guys too notice that or that was just me.

When he ended his explanation the ice creams had arrived, and I was hogging like I was all alone there.

I told you ice crams can freeze everything even your thinking ability as well.

__________________________________

*°*°*°*°*°*°*