CHAPTER 13

13

Michael.

I don't know what was wrong with me when I did that and why did I even do it. I'm not going to make anyone realize that I'm into this. But I don't know what got into me and I did what I did this is not planned but yet I was so attracted to her that I had to do it it did not mean anything or did it......

I had to take her away to make thing clear to myself, very clear and make her realize what and why I had to do this.

I do not want her to expect anything out of me or whatjust happened I just wanted to keep it straight that I will never accept her as my wife and that is going to continue for the rest of our lives, if we are together.

All of this things are happening so suddenly I am not even understanding where I stand what I do what I mean or what she means to me all this just because one person was not available for the wedding that was planned long ago I don't know if I should be angry on Olivia or myself or I should just let go of things, but I cannot let things go so easily given that I have this urge or desperation towards Serah, she pulls me towards her like no other

While I was pulling her out mom was asking me to stop and listen to her. I stopped and turned back, "let me do things my way now" I said and started walking. Ignoring everyone.

I wanted to make things clear with her. I finally found a place where I could talk to her. I left her hand and walked a little ahead and turned towards her to see her confused face. I don't know what made me feel this way about her. I pushed all the thoughts away and spoke.

"All of this is a big mistake; you should know I had to do this forcefully because of my mother and because of all the people around who would be a threat for my parents made me do this. You and I have no connection. I have not taken you as my wife and will never be able to take you as my wife. You will not be known as my wife ever. Once we are out of this place, you will never announce to the world that we are married as I don't even accept this marriage. Thank God, that this wedding was very private and had no media involved. So, there is nothing that's public and we won't make it public as well. People who were present here before will just get to their legal warnings of not sharing anything that happen here, so never ever thing to play smart. Because you have no idea who you are dealing with here" I told her what I had to and made myself clear.

"Oki" She replied and walked away.

That's all...

Did she just I mean what the hell is going on how can she just walk out like this does all of this did not hurt her does all of this did not mean anything to her how can she be so cool about what just happened or she is pretending to be cool, damn!! this woman I don't know what is wrong with her I thought she will be emotionally shattered by now for what I did, and what about the tears in her eyes were they fake, or were they real and she is just trying to keep her attitude up and high, well then I can do with way better than her

"Hey, listen" I said while waking behind her.

Once I walked ahead of her and stood in front of her is when she stopped walking.

I saw her and told her, "I meant what I said don't think I was just bluffing there"

"Oki" She replied again making me angrier.

"Is that all? " I yelled.

"What else do you want to listen? " She asked me.

I was about to tell when I saw mom standing right in front of me, whatever it was I had to tell her just went inside my throat as I did not wanted mom to anything, not at least now at this moment. She has had enough of drama for a day.

"What do you think you are doing? " My mom asked. And here I was thinking to keep her away from this drama fine then be it.

"You heard me; you can't force me all the time" I said her.

"I don't know all that you are taking her and that's an order" She stated.

"No, I won't, I will never, nor will I accept her, you forced me in this that was the only reason why I got married now you can't expect anything from me. " I stated.

"The decision of declaring your wedding to the public is all yours I don't want to tell or say anything to you on that as that is your personal matter. But the only thing is you will take her in and you both are living together. " She told.

"But Elena I don't want to...... "

"I won't take not as an answer from both of you" Sarah was cut off mid-way by mom. Great just great she is going to ruin my life. I had to share my space with her. What choice I'm I left with. I know mom more than anyone else she will do anything to make sure I follow all the instructions. I just don't want to face her worst form. I did not want to argue with her not at least now as she would any way not listen to me. So, I thought I will do as told and shall slowly explain her how wrong this is for both of us and get rid of this as soon as possible.