CHAPTER 45

HUW 45

Michael

I was not able to understand what has to be done now I was not able to understand why Sarah would ask me that question, had I not given her enough space so that she could understand that I trust her more than anything was that one scene enough for her to forget that I have always been there for her. I will continue to be, more than me proving this to her I must make sure that I make her realize that whatever happen was not her mistake.

I had no guts to get back home to face her I don't understand why but I feel I too I'm a reason for what happen today I was not carful I knew everything about Lime still he found her alone and the fact this was the second time made me more worried for her I'm equally guilty as Lime because in the process of making Sarah strong I let that person ruin her strength that I had build in past few months.

I should have taken care of Lime when it was time. While I thought all this my eyes went across the table and I saw my phone and it reminded me that my phone was not with me when I was looking for it to call Sarah where was my phone was then after the whole scene ended I saw my phone on the table, my only focus that time was to make sure Sarah was safe and reach home I did not have any other concerns apart from her safety.

Soon there was a knock on the door I asked that person to come in and it was the security guy who came with the CCTV footage that I asked for, once I got that I asked that person to leave. I played the footage and I saw that Sarah was pulled in and what happen inside that conference room was not visible as the conference room's lights were all off. I played the footage again and I observed that the footage had only the part where Sarah was pulled in I ringed that man again and asked him was that all in the footage to which he replied that he gave what was asked for so I asked him to share the whole day's footage and he told it would take some time to get that, "all you have to do is get the damn footage and not shoot a new footage" I yelled.

"Sir the footage you asked was for the corridor of the conference room and with one CCTV we just have this, yes there is also another CCTV but that is not working and that information of the CCTV not functioning was reported to you a week back" He explained.

I simply hung up as I understood very clearly that it was all pre planned and it was not just some random person but the person who knows things very well and I need to get to the roots of it. The thing that I did not understand is why would anyone in my office want to make Sarah suffer so much of planning for a girl who has got to do nothing or is this some person someone who has got the information of our marriage.

All this was so confusing that I did not know what to do and how to react on all of this it made me more disturbed now I think I need to get back home and check on Sarah first.

The whole drive to home I had just one thought as to why would anyone want to hurt Sarah and this freak Lime would have not pulled this off so smooth he was defiantly accompanied by someone I parked the car and got inside and saw that there was no one so I went upstairs to check on Sarah but she was sleeping and as instructed Liza was with her I mouthed a Thank you to Liza to which she gave me a strange reaction that was because I had for the very first time said a thank you to her.

I went back to my room and got freshen up and thought of all those names who would do that I doubted Amber as well but she had not even ringed to check on Sarah since the wedding I also doubted Olivia but she was again out of anyone's reach and thank God for that, that very thought of she no longer being in my life and Sarah being replaced.... no Sarah is no replacement to anyone she was placed in my life in the right position and all this thoughts brought a smile to my face that was the only thing I loved about today that just the thought of Sarah gets a smile on my face.

"And I thought I could explain you of what happened today" I heard someone when I looked in that direction, I saw Sarah standing in front of me.

"How can you be so chilled, are you not aware of what is happen today was all that enough for you or you need more drama" she was yelling now.

"Sarah it is not what you think" I tried to explain her, but I found myself loosing words to even talk to her.

"I though after a very long time that I could finally share things to some person but I was wrong I was so wrong I should have never trusted you I should have never opened up to you I should have been to myself I do not understand why the hell did I agree to come here with you I should have ran when I had chance I think this is the reason why Olivia left she knew you very well you totally deserved and I was simply stuck with you, above all this you think I would use your damn name to be more successful let me tell you I'm way too intelligent than you are the only difference between you and me is that you are rich and I'm not but money does not define a person's success it the people around them that does and you have no one around you and the only person you want to make happy is yourself. You asked me to not spread the news of our wedding let me tell you more than you I do not want people to know that I'm married to a person like you, who would marry you and be happy I don't understand why the hell did Olivia fall in love with you that was her biggest mistake and she leaving you on your wedding day was the best decision on her life but that led me to this hell, now you must be thinking that she is yelling because she is wrong that is what people think right if a person gets angry they are the one who are wrong and they think we show anger to gain sympathy, look what nonsense I'm talking sympathy from you that too you......"

She stopped mid-way the moment she realized that there was someone who entered the room, "can't you see we are talking can you please leave for now Liza please" she requested Liza and she left and I too asked through my actions for her to leave.

"You can just hurt people you are sitting and smiling here after all that happen with me not even once you tried to know the whole story. It was your message that made me reach office early, it was your message that made me come near conference room" she said and threw the phone on my bed and continued, "you can check it for yourself and yes about the whole love making scene you can come and check for yourself that I'm a virgin I will leave my room's door open for you." She completed and left and banged the door close.

I stood there and I was smiling again for the very first time in her life of 19 years Sarah was yelling at someone while I did her background check I had known that Sarah had not even once yelled at anyone or showed her anger to anyone and this thought that she choose me to yell at made me so happy that I was smiling like an idiot and also her last statement of checking it made blush and smile more. And the fact that she said stopped her yelling mid-way when she sensed someone around made me respect her more.

I was in love with her so much that I did something that required immediate action.

I was in love with my kitty who showed that she can be a wild kitty as well.

___________________________

*********