CHAPTER - 54

HUW 54

-----------------*********--------------

Sarah

It was a fun time with mum she is the coolest she fed me everything possible I always wanted to have big fat feast and mum mad it possible.

Dad on the other hand got me loads of presents it was like some festival for me and I tried all the dresses that dad got me at the same time more like I did a fashion show to them and it was so much fun the whole time Michael was looking at me like he saw me for the first time ever and soon all the fun came to an end as mum and dad had a go some place and that seemed important.

"Do you guys need to go?" I asked mum.

"It is our honeymoon munchkin" dad said also I did not understand why this whole family was always comparing me to the cats.

"Woah!!!!!! That is so cool" I said.

"You were not allowed to tell that in front of our son's wife!" mum yelled.

"Why? I asked.

"It is embarrassing munchkin" she said.

"Why so?" I asked again.

"She thinks we are too old to go to a honeymoon" dad explained.

"No way!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and went to stand in front of mum and continued, "this is so cool mum I mean see the brighter side you can actually set example to many" I said.

It was the most awesome thing, but I don't know why Michael chocked on this statement of mine it seemed so cool.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Let me guess" Mum said.

"What are you guessing give me a hint I will solve this one" I said.

"They are getting late Sarah" Michael said, more like he interrupted.

"Oh yes you are" I said, and we went to do the packing. I helped mum pack for her holiday.

"These were some of the best days of my life Sarah, it was very long that I waited for Michael to settle down and I was never fine with him getting married to Olivia, I'm sorry I know she is your cousin but I could see from the very beginning that these two were not for each other, but when I saw you it was a whole different thing I knew you could get the best out of Michael and see I was not wrong about all this you have really done a great job getting out the emotional side of him. I thank you for this and I know you will continue to do this. I know you want to take things slow I'm sorry Michael told me about this and he told you wanted to take things slow and I completely understand this as you are too young and you need all the time but all I request you is to not take too long as I honestly do not want my child to be left alone." She spoke her heart out and I loved her for that.

I was seated next to her on the bed and when she said me all this I went to sit in front of her, and spoke "I'm young and have my own motives and also I'm totally aware that he has feelings for me and I respect that the most and I too like being with him, having said that I won't leave him no matter what because I have felt closest to the word family only around him and the way you told me all this just made my life more easier I got to know that I can run to you if I have to tell or talk about anything apart from Michael I love sharing things with him and now I have you as well. All this is a dream come true for me never have I ever had so much support and I hardly had anyone to call family I know I have my aunt and cousin but they kept me away for my own good and see where I'm now I get to eat so much and got so many presents and most of all I had a awesome time during the lunch and I was laughing so much with you guys I have never done that in a longest time so yes, I'm hear to stay for long. Thank you mum" I told all that I wanted to and she looked happy.

After that talk with mum they left and were coming only after a month and they commanded that we be at their place before they land.

"You had fun?" Michael asked me.

"Best time of my life ever" I almost yelled.

"Good to know that" he replied.

"So, let's start" I said, and Michael looked at me confused.

"We need to sort the whole imposters thing now." I said.

"Sarah please get some rest you need it you need to calm your excitement that has been kept you super active more than a normal person's active go get some sleep" he said.

"Rest? Are you serious I had fun that has made my mind full prepared for this" I said and went to instruct Liza to get the food later to the study as me and Michael had a lot of work to sort.

"Shall we" I said, and we went to the study.

I, had done some research on this imposters and this was not the first time they had attacked a big firm like this one and I also was able to get out some loop holes the gang had they sure were very well versed but due to some reason they did not had the new version of the applications they were using obviously due to the whole licensing issue they were not functioning on a legal name making them imposters who cannot get the applications updated so for this very reason they will have to switch the whole system set up and that will give us a whole 30 minutes window to get them out of our system.

The problem here was we were not knowing the timing when they would do that so we had to work fast as I did not wanted to miss even a minute we would need at least need a whole 15 minutes to nab them and get out of the danger.

So for that I was looking for some strong tech freak to help me with that and to my luck I got two of them one person whose identity was hidden but was ready to help and another one was guy from India his firm too had to deal with these imposters and that is why he too was waiting to nab them and with me looking for help he landed in actually the other person and this Indian guy were already in touch for this mission so it was great fun.

The Indian guy was named Aryan and was super intelligent and the unknown guy was equally smart. We were ready to nab them now.

I sat on the most comfortable place and logged in with my laptop and made sure I had Aryan on call. We had a chat for some time and for some strange reason Michael stayed quiet the whole time. I'm sure he wanted to give me the peaceful time to get all this sorted.