CHAPTER 16

SARAH.

This already seems so impossible like how I can be with someone I don't even know. It's Oki it is absolutely Oki I'm going to fit in like all the time nothing is impossible for me yeah!!! Because I'm a ninja girl.... I'm a boss girl I'm a girl... Yes...

"What the hell are you mumbling to yourself" Michael shouted in the elevator that made me shiver.

This man will someday give me a heart attack to death. What if he murders me and leave me to die in the home all alone and no one can ever find my body and I rot in some place... Oh that's not how I have imagined my death.

"I asked you something" And bang I could feel a hand close to my right ear and a heavy breath on my forehead. When I took my head up to see it was Michael and he was awkwardly close to me very close that I could feel his breathing getting restless. Does he have some breathing issue?

"Do you have any health issues? " Yes, I asked that did I really.... Damn the stupid me

"No, why would you ask anything like that" He replied. He replied to my most stupid question in the most stupid situation.

"Your breath is uneven" I said.

He looked at me and pushed himself closer to me and looked right into my eyes like he was trying to find something in my eyes.

"Is there anything in there? " I asked him while he looked into my eyes.

He just banged his hand and the elevator was open to the floor we were going to. Why did he bang his hand what's with him banging all the time and why does he stare like there is something on my face is my face that dumb?

Anyway we walked the corridor for a while it was a very silent corridor and we reached a big door, even before he could knock the door it was wide open and there was a lady who greeted him in a very loud and happy hello, but he never replied such a manner less guy he is he ignored such a beautiful greeting like he is some rude spoilt brat. He isn't a rude rich brat he earned things on his own or that is what Olivia has always told me, thinking of all that she spoke to me about him I now re-think if she was just having that information for what. He was rich he had everything still Olivia did what she did, I cannot understand why she would do such a thing may be its not the money and love it is more than that may be people need more than just love nad money these days. After a long silence I looked at her and gave her a smile, she smiled back, at least someone with whom I can share my smile. While I was thinking all this, I was having a look at the place it was huge and wide and bright and bang....

I hit something very hard like a stone or I don't know what when I looked at it. It was Michael I choked and quickly walked backwards and bang again I hit something, and it fell on the floor which was again very attractive and broke I looked at that object and then at him and I again took a glance of what ever I had broken and tried to think of all possible ways to fix that object when I could not figure out anyway to fix that I simply said "Antique? " I questioned while pointing at it. When I saw both the lady and Michael staring at me, I figured out it was expensive and was of some importance. I again looked at it and saw it was almost in pieces and was unfixable I also thought to suggest kintsugi and for that I had to collet those broken pieces and

when I was about to pick those broken pieces, "be careful and move away right now" Michael yelled and quickly walked towards me and pulled my hand making me step away from the mess. And for once I could not understand his gesture. He quickly left my hand and asked the lady to clean the mess.

My first day at the home I'm supposed to be living in for sometime I made a mess, yes this is insane me. When I looked around, I found out it was a penthouse and was huge when I looked up and i could see that there was another floor so huge. I wonder why people have such big home how will they clean them and who agrees to clean them and most importantly don't they get scared of staying in here all alone. I always made sure my room was small enough to make sure I won't be scared and I could also clean them well.

"Done looking? " Michael asked.

"You have a very amazing home" I replied and looked at him.

"Liza give her the house tour and let her pick the room and I'll have heavy lunch as I'm hungry and yeah please make sure she does not bring down the place to ashes" He instructed the lady whose name was Liza.. Yeah that was easy to figure out.

Wait what did he just say why will I bring this beautiful place down to ashes. I thought to myself luckily, I did not yell it out to him.

Liza on the other hand smiled at me and started the tour and trust me it was a lovely place to look and it also came with a library, so my life was all set...

Was it?

Anyway, my first day was not that bad yeah, a little damage, but that was handled.

So, all in all I was alive for now. I did not understand where my life is headed to and like always, I will have to simply do my thing and leave the rest to rest in the hands that got me all this.